Man Of Steel.

I thought the movie had a "more fair" or "balanced" approach to Superman's powers. He could not save everyone. There were definite limits to his powers. He he might be able to push back a steel tower, but could not stop its collapse. A lot of people died in the movie, was not running around at super speed saving everyone and getting cats out of trees in his spare time. His power seemed closer to that of the incredible hulk.

Broke down, gonna go see it today. Will be seeing Pacific Rim in a few weeks when the traffic dies off. I figure the 1330 showing of MoS should be kinda dead today.

I usually wont go, my HT is more than enough for us. That being said, there are a few movies I get giddy about and drag myself up there. I like to go when its me, my wife, and only about 10 other people in the whole thing :)

I usually wont go, my HT is more than enough for us. That being said, there are a few movies I get giddy about and drag myself up there. I like to go when its me, my wife, and only about 10 other people in the whole thing :)
That's the best way to watch at the theater... I pulled into the parking lot to see Man of Steel a couple weeks ago and it was packed, I didn't stop(and didn't get to see).

LOL, yepp. Im sure itll be packed today, but I peek at rotten tomatoes, and there are a LOT of movies out right now making more than MoS. People have moved on to other stuff. I like the Sunday movie, around 1300-1400. Plus its the cheaper day rate.

I feel its the best Superman ever to hit the screen. Granted it has some slow parts and is long, but I thought it was a great origin story, so I say gimme more and I look forward to it. Using the flashbacks and acting from Crowe and Costner, I understand exactly why he is the guy he is. I felt the ending cemented that all and knocked it home, it will change him forever and I think the resulting emotion from doing what he did (and never doing it again) allowed you to see him become Superman. I thought they wrote the ending well.

Some of the fights were a little busy, kinda like the first bayformers. Hopefully they slow/tone that down a bit. The one with he and zod toe to toe in the city was more what Im talking about it.

Rented this on amazon today. It was great. Definitely a top ranking movie.

We also rented it on amazon, and thoroughly enjoyed it. A HUGE improvement on the last attempt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)