Man Of Steel.

Man of Steel - Superpowers: Strength (Featurette)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Steel - Superpowers: Flight (Featurette)

Man of Steel - Superpowers: Speed (Featurette)

Man of Steel - Behind the Scenes

Man this looks like it's going to be really good.

Man of Steel - "Fate of Your Planet" Official Trailer [HD]

The movie looks great. and want to know why I think it is a good movie? The fact Russel Crowe and Kevin Costner are in it and you hardly see ANY advertisement saying this. They are not using there names to hype the movie, but rather the movie itself to hype it.

It looks good, but there's some speculation based on one of the tv spots that they changed a big piece of the mythology. I don't know how to use the spoiler tag from the iOS app, so I won't mention it or speculate.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The biggest departure I have heard is:

Krytonite does not exist. The biggest weakness of Superman is his own feelings and self doubt.

It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

The biggest departure I have heard is:

Krytonite does not exist. The biggest weakness of Superman is his own feelings and self doubt.

It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

My understanding is that this is because:

Kryton has not exploded. which would be the major departure I heard about.

Yeah if they wont to compete against the Avengers they will have to get the Justice League cast put together which means they will need to do a Flash movie and a Wonder Woman flick as well.

I have heard and read that they are getting a cast together for a Justice League Movie and let's hope they get them right people to play the parts and they have a Wonder Woman series on CW trying to get up and started and a movie started and trying to get a script and figure out wh will play Flash in a movie :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts