Man Of Steel.

MAN OF STEEL - Extended Featurette (2013)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Of Steel - Official TV Spot 12

Man of Steel - Official Nokia Exclusive Trailer [HD]

Well, they have already made $200 million just off product placement, and its not even out yet...

I think I read that budget was $250 million with advertising costs pushing the cost to $435 million. I'm not 100% positive on that.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I looked back at the article I read. Estimated budget around 200-255 mil, have made $170 so far off product placement. Not sure on advertising costs. I think it's gonna be a killer at the box office.

Ive stoped reading reviews, seeing trailers, interviews etc since the Dark Knight Rises. This help keeps the "element of surprised" for movies I really want to see.
I admit its hard but its self control.

Cheers, K

Ops yeah I probably should wait to post reviews until it's release weekend.

I like watching early trailers, but yeah, once I decide Ive seen enough, I quit reading and watching. Ill see nothing more on Man of Steel until I watch it.

NO worries mate, I chose not to click on it. I like hearing " finally... we deserve". It just implies the movie is great. Not like Homer walking past the waiting line for Empire Strikes Back and blabs "who would have knew Darth Vader was Luke Skywalker's father?"

Cheers, k

I like watching early trailers, but yeah, once I decide Ive seen enough, I quit reading and watching. Ill see nothing more on Man of Steel until I watch it.

Good example was Star Trek Into Darkness... I avoided everything except for the teaser. Half way through the movie, I felt like jumping up and yell "I knew it!"
Very pleased that I didnt spoil the movie for myself.

Last thing I watched on Man of Steel was Zod and Clark fighting and flying half across the county beating each other, thru buildings etc. I was like whoa, epic. Time to stop watching trailers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts