Manifest (Netflix)

I would have preferred to see the plane disappearing into thin air, and a scene with the F16 pilots baffled and report
- The plane just disappeared in front of our eyes-

I think that scene could have added much more possibilities for future episodes, than just shooting down the plane.

Which I totally assume is what happened, as they reported

Threat has been neutralized.

I wanted it to disappear into thin air also. It seems unreasonable to shoot down an airplane with 2 aboard (1 hostage). Wasn't it headed out to sea? Thats where I thought he was going and it would pose no threat.

Reactions: norman881
I wanted it to disappear into thin air also. It seems unreasonable to shoot down an airplane with 2 aboard (1 hostage). Wasn't it headed out to sea? Thats where I thought he was going and it would pose no threat.
No, it was headed towards the city

Reactions: N6BY
No one knows for sure ... maybe when they saw the ball of light, that was them going into the future ... have those trying to shoot it down landed back on the ground yet ?

That was different. Never before have I seen a guy puke out a river of water and drown in open air. At least it was a bad guy.

And now we are left wondering who got shot at the end, Zeke or Jarod? Or did the gun fire without hitting anyone? Guess we'll know in 6 months.

Reactions: norman881
Monday nights is bowling league for me and I get home at 9 pm and just want to relax and watch TV.

Any other good series to fill the void?
I'm watching "Travelers" on Netflix in my spare moments ...
There are 3 seasons and not expected to be picked up for season 4 ...
Thats par for the course on a show that I get involved in.
I've enjoyed the show for the first 2+ seasons I have seen so far.

Reactions: N6BY
I'm watching "Travelers" on Netflix in my spare moments ...
There are 3 seasons and not expected to be picked up for season 4 ...
Thats par for the course on a show that I get involved in.
I've enjoyed the show for the first 2+ seasons I have seen so far.
I liked the whole Travelers series and of course they cancelled it. But I've seen the last season and they do wrap it up so you won't have to wonder what happens to the characters and they do leave it open for some other video service to pick it up if they wanted to.

Reactions: Jimbo
I liked the whole Travelers series and of course they cancelled it. But I've seen the last season and they do wrap it up so you won't have to wonder what happens to the characters and they do leave it open for some other video service to pick it up if they wanted to.
I'm just starting S3, as time permits.

Reactions: MikeD-C05