Manifest (Netflix)

Anyone still watching this? Curious what everyone thought. I thought tonight's episode had too much going on. And I wish they would get rid of the focus on the love triangles.

Reactions: norman881
I'm still watching .... and NOT poking holes into the game plan ...
Too many people do that and end up ruining the show ...

I'm watching to see the show and I like the people in it, at least some of them.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I'm still watching .... and NOT poking holes into the game plan ...
Too many people do that and end up ruining the show ...

I'm watching to see the show and I like the people in it, at least some of them.
I thought this was a place to discuss the show? If you feel that reading this discussion upsets you, then don't read it.

I couldn’t even finish the first episode this week. I really feel like they are following the same tired concept of “the government is out to kil us”. I see this in sci-fi shows as a theme all the time. They used it in the 4400 too and a show last season I liked where the people from 200 years in future came back to our time through a wormhole. It gets more than tiresome. If next weeks episode doesn’t hold my interest I’m out.

Ok, we've recorded all the episodes to date, but have NOT yet watched even a single one as of yet. Should we? Or should we just delete it?
Prime time neverending mystery, on Fox, champions of screwing with episode order. It's TV ham and cheese with Oscar Myer ham and Kraft singles cheese on Wonder Bread.

What da...Micaela getting naked and jumpinto into bed with a married guy

Thought this was a family friendly show, ;)

It's now looking more like a daytime soap opera than a sci-fi show

Focusing more on the love triangles, etc, What next? Micaela getting pregnant?

What da...Micaela getting naked and jumpinto into bed with a married guy

Thought this was a family friendly show, ;)

It's now looking more like a daytime soap opera than a sci-fi show

Focusing more on the love triangles, etc, What next? Micaela getting pregnant?
Yes, a soap opera with bits of sci-fi we have here, ugh.

Maybe now Michaela won't look so sad all the time. :)

As for Ben's wife (Athena), she is one nasty person. Ben should dump the bitch and move on.

Last edited:
Yes, a soap opera with bits of sci-fi we have here, ugh.

Maybe now Michaela won't look so sad all the time. :)

As for Ben's wife (Athena), she is one nasty person. Ben should dump the bitch and move on.

If Micaela has the guy's baby, Ben gets another woman and Athena settles with what's his name? Dan.

I'm fine with that as long as every one gets his/her partner and then get back to work on the sci-fi stuff.

I'll watch tonight, but it's because of those romantic, and who called who, and who's cheating on who scenes that I am not enjoying this as much as in the beginning.

In my case, I started watching this show, for the sci-fi / supernatural element.

So, now I feel cheated (no pun intended).

Want more sci-fi/supernatural, less Micaela getting in bed with her best friend's hubby, and all that.