Manifest (Netflix)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So, it sounds like you guys are saying theres a 10 part Season and then another at an Un Known time ???
Lets hope thye don't do that stupid stuff like make it a Year from now.
That would be so Manifest thou.

So, it sounds like you guys are saying theres a 10 part Season and then another at an Un Known time ???
Lets hope thye don't do that stupid stuff like make it a Year from now.
That would be so Manifest thou.
That appears to be the case.

Also, in season 4 they say at the end of each episode that 'COVID protocols were followed in the filming'. So I'm wondering when season 4 was actually made -- in 2020, 2021, or 2022?

Reactions: reubenray

Also, in season 4 they say at the end of each episode that 'COVID protocols were followed in the filming'. So I'm wondering when season 4 was actually made -- in 2020, 2021, or 2022?
November '21 to April '22.

Reactions: N6BY

Maybe they have more in the can and can do More than 1 more season .... just a thought.

Love love love this show, glad Netflix picked it up, hope they don't go a year before releasing part 2, I haven't watched any of part 1, I figure ep 10 has a like mid season vibe & cliffhanger, can't do that, need to watch all eps at same time, binge style.

Finished season 4 late last night and enjoyed it, especially the last few episodes. For the first several episodes I think they spent too much time centered around Angelina and her kidnapping of Eden. But once they mostly got past that it was non-stop action. Towards the end it seemed like there were 5 or so things going on at once. It really held my interest beginning around episodes 6/7.

Would love to watch the rest of the seasons now! Guess we'll have to wait till sometime next year.

Love love love this show, glad Netflix picked it up, hope they don't go a year before releasing part 2, I haven't watched any of part 1, I figure ep 10 has a like mid season vibe & cliffhanger, can't do that, need to watch all eps at same time, binge style.
I'm wondering if they are going to do it like "Stranger Things " was done with a month or so apart, that would be good, as it sounds like there will be a void between Part 1 and 2 ...

It does sound like these episodes were done a year or so ago, during Covid, seeing they mention that at the end ...

IF they are going to have a month or so break, you'd think they would be promoting it, but I haven't seen anything like that yet, so maybe its wishful thinking.

Finished season 4 late last night and enjoyed it, especially the last few episodes. For the first several episodes I think they spent too much time centered around Angelina and her kidnapping of Eden. But once they mostly got past that it was non-stop action. Towards the end it seemed like there were 5 or so things going on at once. It really held my interest beginning around episodes 6/7.

Would love to watch the rest of the seasons now! Guess we'll have to wait till sometime next year.
Thank you, you answered a question I was having .... were they going to drag the Angelina thing out till somewhere in Part 2 ... if so, they will lose a lot of people I think.

Reactions: reubenray and N6BY
Will there be a part 2 of season 4 of Manifest?

Part 2 of Manifest S4 is expected to release on June 2, 2023.

Unfortunately, I'm thinking this may be a Netflix thing and that the rest IS already ready to go.
After each episode in the first part mentioned that this was done during Covid with precautions.

Netflix now has a precedence for splitting up shows so they can get more out of them, after they did this with "Stranger Things" difference being, the Stranger Things was only a Month apart.

I have not seen this anywhere online, just my opinion, then again,, just because its on the Internet doesn't make it true either.

Last edited:
Ain't that the truth with any show today.:mad:
I believe I will start watching a show when it is done, like I have not watch Succession yet, but since it is the last season, I will binge it when it is finished.

Then no more issues with memory of the last season and the long wait between them.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I believe I will start watching a show when it is done, like I have not watch Succession yet, but since it is the last season, I will binge it when it is finished.

Then no more issues with memory of the last season and the long wait between them.
I agree. That's exactly what I do. I wait until the season is over and then binge watch it after it ends. I have the whole spring and summer to watch my programs.

Reactions: norman881