Manifest (Netflix)

Probably a week-by-week basis. They want to string it out as long as possible seeing as it's the end.
No, all at once. Scroll to bottom of this...

Reactions: Howard Simmons
No, all at once. Scroll to bottom of this...
I know I didn't turn the page when I answered it.

For those who haven't completely lost track of whats going on ....

Manifest part 2 is back on Friday June 2nd ...

For those who haven't completely lost track of whats going on ....

Manifest part 2 is back on Friday June 2nd ....

I think I'll watch Season 4 Pt 1 over before going to the new one.

Oh, what streaming service is that on again ....
Is it Paramount, or Prime or was it Netflix, maybe HBOMAX ....

Streaming .... UGH ...

Netflix.

I will watch all of season 4 in the next couple weeks after rewatching the end of season 3.

Not fully on board but want to see how they planned to end it.

I think I'll watch Season 4 Pt 1 over before going to the new one.

Oh, what streaming service is that on again ....
Is it Paramount, or Prime or was it Netflix, maybe HBOMAX ....

Streaming .... UGH ...
So far, theres a Ton that I don't remember (S4 P1).
Almost half way thru.

And a bunch I may be catching for the 1st time, ya always see things the 2nd time around ya missed the 1st time !

Last edited:
I finally got through the last 4 episodes last night. I have to admit that I had to fast forward some boring parts to do it but I got the ending and knew what was going on . It was pretty good ending. I suspected something like this but with Time travel involved. There seemed to be a lot of boring talking in most of these episodes or character development. I think they could of given us an ending in less episodes, but it was still a satisfying ending.

I finally got through the last 4 episodes last night. I have to admit that I had to fast forward some boring parts to do it but I got the ending and knew what was going on . It was pretty good ending. I suspected something like this but with Time travel involved. There seemed to be a lot of boring talking in most of these episodes or character development. I think they could of given us an ending in less episodes, but it was still a satisfying ending.
Would you like the show with No character development ?

You wouldn't know who any one was, but the story would be there ... :confused:

They could have just made it a 2 hr movie ...

Streaming has changed the way they do shows now, instead of 24 episodes a year, its 8 or 10 and thats it.

Would you like the show with No character development ?

You wouldn't know who any one was, but the story would be there ... :confused:

They could have just made it a 2 hr movie ...

Streaming has changed the way they do shows now, instead of 24 episodes a year, its 8 or 10 and thats it.
Considering I have been watching this show over the years, I know pretty much about their character. I didn't need hours of talking and hugging and crying to get through this show. I also wanted it to be over with and the mystery solved. Just cut through the chase and get there. :smug