Manning, Favre, Brady and Romo ?

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
OK...I know she has the intellect of a pair of stelletos heels...but I think the simple fact that he is dating her MIGHT BE why he is in the group of QBs....LOL

So your REALLY saying the better the person you date makes you a better NFL QB ?

I kinda like Brady's gal and maybe Tigers as well !

Jimbo

Hard to put someone in the same calss as the top three...Maybe like the other person said if he does it for 5 years...but wow...so soon, he may be like the others bnut being a great QB means being around for a long period. When I first started watching Favre...I though oh man, who is this guy. And look at him now. Probley one of the best QB's all time in modern history of the NFL. Some may argue that, but to be able to do all the things he has done...In Green Bay where that really should not be a passing town. Should a defense, and rushing town. Maybe if all teams had to play outside instead of indoors, maybe would be a fair comparision. But I personally would say Favre would be way better then Romo...Maybe in time Romo will be in the same grade, but not yet.

Hard to put someone in the same calss as the top three...Maybe like the other person said if he does it for 5 years...but wow...so soon, he may be like the others bnut being a great QB means being around for a long period. When I first started watching Favre...I though oh man, who is this guy. And look at him now. Probley one of the best QB's all time in modern history of the NFL. Some may argue that, but to be able to do all the things he has done...In Green Bay where that really should not be a passing town. Should a defense, and rushing town. Maybe if all teams had to play outside instead of indoors, maybe would be a fair comparision. But I personally would say Favre would be way better then Romo...Maybe in time Romo will be in the same grade, but not yet.

I agreee !

Jimbo

B_Kranski;11744[B said:
62]Hard to put someone in the same calss as the top three...Maybe like the other person said if he does it for 5 years...but wow...so soon, he may be like the others bnut being a great QB means being around for a long period. [/B] When I first started watching Favre...I though oh man, who is this guy. And look at him now. Probley one of the best QB's all time in modern history of the NFL. Some may argue that, but to be able to do all the things he has done...In Green Bay where that really should not be a passing town. Should a defense, and rushing town. Maybe if all teams had to play outside instead of indoors, maybe would be a fair comparision. But I personally would say Favre would be way better then Romo...Maybe in time Romo will be in the same grade, but not yet.

Really. Call when he's got a couple of rings.

I've met Tiger's wife; She was nice, but not that hot ... to me. Now Brady's girl is another story. Giselle Bundchen is smokin' hot. Her, I'd meet anyday of the week ;)

So your REALLY saying the better the person you date makes you a better NFL QB ?

I kinda like Brady's gal and maybe Tigers as well !

Jimbo

I have not seen Favre's girl ...

You know cancer treatments can really wear a body down....she looks AMAZING even after the treatments!! And BEFORE she had cancer..she was WAY BEYOND smoking hot!!!

Attachments

• inside2-deanna-inside.jpg
    inside2-deanna-inside.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 183
Carson Palmer is better than Romo in my opinion and I don't put him up there with Favre, Manning and Brady yet.

RAMY.....we are talking about the women in their lives ...come on, get with the program...!!!:mad:;):p

I don't know how I missed that part of the conversation. Too busy working and just glancing over at the subject I guess. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)