Manning, Favre, Brady and Romo ?

Maybe if Romo does this for another 5 + years consistantly I might consider it.

Jimbo

Agreed. To many sports writers hype up a young athlete, or a rookie with out any basis for the argument.

Give Romo four more years of improving on what he has done this year and I will consider him a Farve type of QB. But we need consistency and improvement first.

Its the same think with Vick. Look at how his path of being "the Michael Jordan of Football" is going. Even putting the whole indictment aside, just based on his numbers and ability to be a winner. He is below average with his numbers as a QB, and he could not make those around him better players to make his team a winner. Yeah he was exciting as heck to watch. But give the fans two years of excitement with a losing record the way Vick had, and suddenly that excitement does not mean much. Vick never was able to improve as a player.

Do you REALLY wanna go down that route? LOL

A so-so 77 degrees and partly cloudy...slight breeze from the east....GREAT golf weather. I like it cloudy on the links, easier to find your shot.

Less sunburn and eyestrain too.:D

Do you REALLY wanna go down that route? LOL

A so-so 77 degrees and partly cloudy...slight breeze from the east....GREAT golf weather. I like it cloudy on the links, easier to find your shot.

But it's SUPPOSE to be that way down there .....

Don't you get bored seeing you never have any weather change, Sunny or Rain, thats it .... booring

Jimbo

But it's SUPPOSE to be that way down there .....

Don't you get bored seeing you never have any weather change, Sunny or Rain, thats it .... booring

Jimbo

When you live close an area that has close to 10-15 world wide modeling agency...and you go to South Beach....well...you get the picture. And besides, when you guys up north get the winter BLAHS....like right around Halloween...LOL....where do you guys come down? To beautiful, sunny Florida!

When you live close an area that has close to 10-15 world wide modeling agency...and you go to South Beach....well...you get the picture. And besides, when you guys up north get the winter BLAHS....like right around Halloween...LOL....where do you guys come down? To beautiful, sunny Florida!

Good point.

fwiw, I go to Texas in Feb. :D

Jimbo

26-28 262 yards 3TD's 0 Int's

Tom Brady

GOAT

Except Brady does this on a regular basis, so it's expected of him ....

I would say he deserves the credit for his half of the success, but he already get plenty :)
Too bad his O line doesn't hear the credit, seeing they are the ones that keep him upright.
I doubt Brady in Detroit would be as effective as Brady in NE.

Jimbo

Manning, Favre, Brady and Romo ?

Well, It's a little easier narrowing the field tonight than it was yesterday.

Post season records (where the money is made)

Manning 7-8

Favre 14-9

Brady 14-2

Romo O'fer