Map Master Update for July

Status
Please reply by conversation.
NEWSFLASH!!!! 7/15

Check out the Map Master site we have come up with a resolution with the USB guy.

What? Was the USB guys sales hurting because of all the publicity you gave him?:D

I don't know, lets just say he offered an olive branch that was acceptable. I don't think he realized what is a stake here. The devices we choose to use can make a big difference in his bottom line.

boy this looks shady

If you help us out with a large donation you will be first on the list to get the program when released

that sounds like when folks were stealing and some sites you had to pay to get help. But if you paid "more" you got it "quicker" :rolleyes:

Problem is, I'm financially strapped so it looks like I'll be one of the last on the list. Mmmm. So it goes.
Pizza says since I have bad credit & not a lot of money, I have to pay lots more money in the form of a deposit just to watch TV.
My car insurance is the same way. If you're not rich & have bad credit then you pay more.
Like a form of punishment.

boy this looks shady

If you help us out with a large donation you will be first on the list to get the program when released

that sounds like when folks were stealing and some sites you had to pay to get help. But if you paid "more" you got it "quicker" :rolleyes:

People who help out the cause will be taken care of with an early release this is what it boils down to. There is nothing shady about it. We need specific equipment to do things, Money does not grow on tree's. We don't have disposable incomes like maybe some have that spend $150 a month on pizza systems. Then again who but our team is even doing anything. We all donate our time. We get paid nothing. I also have to keep our R&D forum running, and the regular web pages, pay for hosting & bandwidth. Find people try them out, coordinate things etc, etc. It ain't easy. Maybe its all this stress that makes me snap when Direct goes crazy and I take it out on them. Better pizza than us.

I just came up with a new angle on blocking map updates that we will try next..The problem with 4 play was you made a custom map and it got overwritten by active stream maps. Motorola is still doing this. We need our custom maps to stay as is. I don't have to give my idea's to the group do the R&D , implement them into our product and then give this away in a finished product. But I do it out of love for the hobby and C band. Thats worth a meal at least :D

Ice you want donate time looking for programmers, debugging code, figuring out dumps etc. I'll be glad to hire your services.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts