mark cuban

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Dude No LCD.. dead pixels. Maybe I worry too much or am just a tightwad. But the only logical choices for me (because it must be repairable) are projection and DLP.

CRT is the best, but weight+bulk limitations limit how big you can go. I've heard true videophiles swear by crt based projectors.

I had a guy come out to the house when I first started looking around, and he pitched me on the idea of a projector and a drop-down screen. It sounded great until he talked about 30k to buy and install. That's when I began talking seal language, "uhhh, uhhh, uhhh". Hopefully, I have a couple of years of life in the plasma so I can do my projector research.

Yes, my most recent poll over al dbstalk.com says that most people expect all analog broadcast to stop in 2011 or past. the 85% rule is the problem, we will be lucky if we see it by 2010 at the pace it is happening.

vurbano said:
she wont get mad when it fades? lmao

:D Stone Man, don't worry about your Plasma fading, you can always call up Circuit City or Best Buy and have one of their hot shot sales people run over and recharge the plasma gas! :D

If Voom and Cubes could get together we could all be watching "The Real Cancun" in HD glory this weekend :river

cyuhnke said:
If Voom and Cubes could get together we could all be watching "The Real Cancun" in HD glory this weekend :river
I've seen it 3 times on HDNET Movies already. It's pure eye candy but not what you expect. There's very little T&A in this movie, it just follows a dozen kids during a week of Spring break, but it is funny and has some rocking music in it.

I've also watched Wild Things 3 times on HDNET Movies. There's nothing like Denise Richards washing a car in HD on a huge screen. :shocked :heart

DarrellIP, it appears you and I are both finely attuned to what constitutes great cinema. Let the others enjoy their experimental (boring) shows on MOOV while we enjoy the great art of the day.

cyuhnke said:
DarrellIP, it appears you and I are both finely attuned to what constitutes great cinema. Let the others enjoy their experimental (boring) shows on MOOV while we enjoy the great art of the day.
Right on! ;) FWIW, I have the new dual disc Wild Things & Wild Things 2 in the mail as I type. :D Can't wait to "preview" them. :eek:

Just heard that he is going to be next years "the apprentice" (the trump show) EGO!! jeez come on Mark sign a deal with VOOM or your fired!

I also just realized that UNRATED version of Wild Things will be released on Tuesday as well!!!! Looks like I better make a trip to Best Buy on Tuesday!

The Unrated version is what's included in the new 2 pack, but there's very little extra footage. It was reveiwed at The Digital Bits and they said there was some extra hot footage of the pool scene and a little bit in the credits but not much else. My order shipped on 4/13 but will not arrive for a few more days. Oh well, I don't have my pj back from the shop yet anyway.

BTW, Susan Ward is HOT!!!! :shocked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts