Martha Stewart location

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rscott

Original poster
Sep 8, 2010
Austin
While we are on the subject...or not, does anyone know what transponder the Martha show is on? I see it on AMC-1 around the 24 location but only after I move around the dish a lot. I do not want to get any tips from her, but I am looking for a feed on 23 and I only see Martha. I need to know where it is that I am pointing so I can find my way home.

The Martha Stewart show is no longer syndicated and is now an EXCLUSIVE on the Hallmark channel. Doubt you will find any wild feeds up there anymore of her show.

I can't remember exactly which sat/transponder, but I *THINK* that it was G-16 or something close to that. It was on C-band, and it was analog. I've run into her show (and I'm pretty sure it was the new Hallmark version due to the look of the set being similar to the ads for the Hallmark thing) several times in the past couple weeks, generally around 10AM EDT I think, +/- an hour. I think it was on one of the low transponders, like ch 4 or 6.

Anyway, you didn't say if you were looking analog or digital, but if analog, I'd guess G16

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)