Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Anyone knows of a BUD that I can have or pay low price for, I'm looking for a bud to replace my 7 1/2 footer. Willing to trade. PM me if you have any offers or post here :)

I've considered a wanted advertisement in the local paper for my area to see if anyone has a dish that they want to get rid of. What other options are there to let people know in my area that someone's interested in taking a dish off their hands?

I've considered a wanted advertisement in the local paper for my area to see if anyone has a dish that they want to get rid of. What other options are there to let people know in my area that someone's interested in taking a dish off their hands?

Don't know about your area but I've gotten a lot of sat stuff from (my own and others) free ads on Craigslist.

KISS

How 'bout a simple piece of paper, which you leave only at houses with desirable dishes . . .
. . . or a business card that is simple and to the point.?.

"I'm looking for a satellite dish like yours, for personal use.
Or a similar one about this size: _______ "
. . . . . . . . (your phone number)

You don't want to appear to be any sort of business, so don't get too wordy nor professional.

And by focusing on only locations with dishes you like, ya shouldn't have calls from people wanting to get rid of old DishNetwork nor DirecTV dishes.

PS: yes, there are cheap business card offers of 250 for about $4 shipping. - :)

Anyone knows of a BUD that I can have or pay low price for, I'm looking for a bud to replace my 7 1/2 footer. Willing to trade. PM me if you have any offers or post here :)

There is a 12' Comtech commercial dish in Cadillac Mich. that you can probably have for free. It's at a building that used to have one of our radio station studio at. We sold the building, left the dish behind. I can call the owner if you want to drive up here and get it.

Jim

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)