Marvel Agents of Shield News and Links

S.H.I.E.L.D's Elizabeth Henstridge Teases Jemma's Season 3 Fate: 'I Didn't Think They'd Go That Far!' http://tvline.com/2015/08/05/agents-of-shield-season-3-jemma-simmons-dead-alive-or-powers/
If Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. fans can tough it out until the Season 3 premiere (airing Sept. 29), they won’t have to wait much longer to get the 411 on Jemma Simmons, who in the sophomore finale’s bonus scene was tragically sucked into the mysterious Kree monolith.“Were going to find out what happened to Simmons pretty quickly,” Elizabeth Henstridge told TVLine on Tuesday night at ABC’s Television Critics Association press tour party in Beverly Hills. “She’s definitely changed by the experience, and what’s happened to her is going to impact the season — kind of as a theme or something like that.”Henstridge is of course mum on what exactly transpired when Jemma met Kree stone, but says that at the time she filmed the shocking scene, she could not have guessed the eventual outcome, to play out in Season 3. “I didn’t think that they’d go that far with it, honestly,” she shared. “I thought, ‘Shes probably just inside the rock. Stuck.’ But all my ideas are quite boring. [The writers’] imaginations are much better than mine.”

Report: Agent May Possibly Leaving S.H.I.E.L.D.....Is this a development for just the character or the actress as well? http://www.comicvine.com/articles/report-agent-may-possibly-leaving-shield/1100-153273/
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. starts its third season on Tuesday, September 29. If you've been watching the show, you know things haven't been easy for the agents. There's been one catastrophe after another, especially since the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the revelation of HYDRA's involvement. With Director Coulson running a private operation unknown to Agent Melinda May and the betrayal she felt when he was in contact with her ex-husband, it's no surprise that she finally decided to take some time away from the agency at the end of Season 2.A report over at TVGuide.com suggests May might be leaving S.H.I.E.L.D. for good. Apparently she'll be struggling whether or not she should continue to devote her time to S.H.I.E.L.D. or try to focus on her personal life after so many years of just serving S.H.I.E.L.D.

Marvel’s Mockingbird Series Starring Adrianne Palicki Lands ABC Pilot Order (EXCLUSIVE) https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/marvel-m...ing-adrianne-palicki-lands-abc-225009860.html
Despite putting a halt on the “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” spinoff, which was proposed earlier this year, ABC is closing in on a deal to order a pilot for a project centered around Mockingbird, Variety has learned exclusively.Titled “Marvel’s Most Wanted,” the drama will focus on popular “SHIELD” characters Adrianne Palicki‘s Bobbi Morse (also known as Mockingbird) and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter. The two actors will topline the pilot and prospective series.“SHIELD” producers Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski co-created the project for Marvel and ABC Studios, co-writing the pilot. They will serve as showrunners and exec producers together with Marvel’s head of television Jeph Loeb also exec producing.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD to Get Spinoff Show https://games.yahoo.com/news/marvels-agents-shield-spinoff-show-190800732.html
This article, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD to Get Spinoff Show, originally appeared on GameSpot.The rise of Marvel television as a force to rival its cinematic output continues, with the news that ABC have ordered the pilot for a third Marvel show. Following Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter, the network is looking to create a new show centered around Mockingbird, one of SHIELD's central characters, reports Variety.Entitled Marvel's Most Wanted, the new shows will focus upon Mockingbird--aka Bobbi Morse, played by Adrianne Palicki--and fellow agent Lance Hunter, portrayed by Nick Blood. An Agents of SHIELD spinoff was first reported earlier this year, but ABC's subsequent decision to keep these characters in the main show and not move them to a second programme seemed to suggest that the project was dead.According to Variety, Marvel's Most Wanted will focus on Morse and Hunter's "continuing adventures"--what this means for their continued presence on SHIELD is unknown at present.Agents Of SHIELD returns for a third season on September 29, with Agent Carter season two coming to screens in January 2016. Elsewhere in the Marvel TV universe, the first season of Netflix's Jessica Jones is expected later in 2015, with a second dose of Daredevil action following next year.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Synopsis Reveals Plenty Of New Details http://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/agents-shield-season-3-synopsis-reveals-plenty-details/
ABC has released a brand new, lengthy synopsis for the upcoming third season of Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., and it covers a LOT of ground. We already knew we’d be picking up a good while after the events of season 2, and that Daisy (Chloe Bennett) would be heading up the Secret Warriors with Coulson watching her back – but it seems like there’ll be another mysterious organization joining the fray: The ATCU/Advanced Threat Containment Unit.No only that, but we now know who’ll be playing the ferocious Inhuman knows as Lash, as the synopsis reveals that NFL football player turned actor Matt Willig has been cast in the role. There’s also another Inhuman named Joey mentioned, and he’ll be played by Spanish actor Juan Pablo Raba.Have a read for yourselves:

ABC releases new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 details, including Lash casting http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/26/agents-shield-season-3-spoilers-lash-inhumans
ABC has just released a wealth of new details about the upcoming third season of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in an extended synopsis that reveals who’s playing the big bad Lash, and some new Inhumans joining the show—but there’s still one piece of info missing.Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns for an action-packed third season, with Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) leading the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Synopsis Reveals New Plot Details & Characters http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-season-3-plot-details/
Although Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premiered to a strong audience due in part to its fans from the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Marvel Comics, the show’s first season struggled to find its footing in terms of story. That is, until the Captain America: The Winter Soldier tie-in episode upended the series by disbanding the titular S.H.I.E.L.D. organization. However, once Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. locked into its place in the MCU, the show saw a marked improvement that continued into season 2, with the introduction of Inhumans, Terrigen crystals/Terrigenesis and beginning the evolution of Skye (Chloe Bennet) into Daisy Johnson a.k.a. Quake.Season 3 will continue to develop the Inhumans and introduce the Secret Warriors storyline as S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Daisy assemble a team of powered individuals. It has additionally been revealed that a new government agency will also be tracking down Inhumans, and the official season 3 synopsis adds some insight to the organization as well as a few of its key players.SpoilerTV released the official synopsis for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3, which revealed the name of the new government agency will be the Advanced Threat Containment Unit (ATCU). The organization will be lead by Constance Zimmer (UnREAL), whose character is as yet unnamed, and her partner Banks, played by Andrew Howard (Hell on Wheels). NFL star-turned-actor Matthew Willig and Spanish actor Juan Pablo Raba round out the main agency characters as two Inhumans with unspecified powers.

Adrianne Palicki and Nick Blood Will Headline 'Marvel's Most Wanted' http://www.stack.com/2015/08/28/adr...-wanted/?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral
New information has emerged about the highly anticipated Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. takeoff series titled Marvel's Most Wanted. The show will reportedly star castmates from the original series, Adrianne Palicki (Bobbi Morse) and Nick Blood (Lance Hunter). Although the program was originally envisioned as a straightforward spinoff of S.H.I.E.L.D., the pilot picked up by ABC and Marvel is a fresh new take, centering on "the same duo and their continuing adventures."This series will focus on the character of Bobbi Morse (a.k.a. ockingbird), an agent who worked undercover with Hydra and is the ex-wife of former mercenary Lance Hunter.ABC president Paul Lee expressed the opinion that S.H.I.E.L.D. has hit its stride creatively, hinting that the network is reluctant to tamper with a successful formula. As quoted by The Hollywood Reporter, he said, "It's too soon to determine how—or if—the potential new series would be launched as a backdoor pilot in the upcoming third season of Marvel's first ABC scripted drama."Executive producing Marvel's Most Wanted are Jeffrey Bell, who is an EP on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb and S.H.I.E.L.D. writer Paul Zbyszewski.Marvel shows are a big part of ABC's programming right now. "S.H.I.E.L.D." is returning for its third season, Agent Carter has been renewed for its second season, and an untitled Marvel project is in development from John Ridley (American Crime).

New 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 3 Preview Shows Inhumans and the Secret Warriors https://games.yahoo.com/news/agents-h-e-l-d-222100859.html
This article, New 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 3 Preview Shows Inhumans and the Secret Warriors, originally appeared on Comic Vine.We've been eagerly awaiting the return of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. With the end of the second season, we officially had Inhumans integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. We also got a tease at the introduction of the Secret Warriors onto the show.With a new mission and possible direction, we've been wondering exactly what we can expect this season. Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg introduce this preview clip, via Yahoo TV, to give us an idea what's coming.Are you ready for more Inhumans? Are you ready for the Secret Warriors? Did you notice Skye/Daisy Johnson's new costume? Did you see Lash? There's still a lot of questions we were left with at the end of Season 2 not shown here.

First Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 trailer teases a threat ‘beyond belief’ http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/05/agents-shield-season-3-trailer
After Marvel and ABC released official plot details for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3, the first teaser trailer has arrived online. As Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) attempt to track down more Inhumans, the footage reveals a monstrous new threat is waiting to emerge from the shadows.To recap a bit, season 2 saw Coulson and his S.H.I.E.L.D. team in the throes of a heated battle against Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. In the aftermath, Daisy was tasked to spearhead an intiative to find other powered persons to better protect them and the innocents caught in the crossfire. The new teaser opens with Daisy encountering one of them: Joey (Juan Pablo Raba), a new Inhuman struggling to harness his abilities. However, we still don’t know which comic book character — if any — he’s portraying. However, S.H.I.E.L.D. isn’t the only group looking for more Inhumans. Last month, ABC released a synopsis that hints at the dangers ahead. It reads, in part:

S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 Promo Reveals Daisy's New Look, Monstrous Threat https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/h-e-l-d-season-130031784.html
A new promo for Season 3 of ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. introduces us properly to Daisy Johnson fka Skye, an anxious Inhuman named Joey (Narcos‘ Juan Pablo Raba) and a monstrous new threat.There’s also a hint of infighting, with Mack getting in the face of a new friend. Plus, who is throwing a bag over
’s head and why?!Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns with new episodes Tuesday, Sept. 29.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. bosses tease 'slow burn' to Secret Warriors creation in season 3....Plus: Daisy's a leader, Simmons is still MIA and May is ... happy? http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/11/agents-shield-season-3-spoilers-secret-warriors
Where is Simmons? How is Coulson dealing following the loss of his hand? What’s the deal with this new shadowy organization led by Constance Zimmer? Is May actually happy? Will Bobbi return to S.H.I.E.L.D.? Seriously, where is Simmons?!The creative minds behind Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. have kept unsurprisingly and relatively mum about the upcoming season, which features the rise of the Secret Warriors. Fortunately, EW got a chance to grill executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen to get some of these questions answered:

'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Stars Chloe Bennet and Clark Gregg Introduce Season 3 Preview http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/marvel-agents-of-shield-news-and-links.344520/page-2
Season 3 of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is coming our way and Yahoo TV has an exclusive sneak peek, along with an introduction from stars Clark Gregg (Phil Coulson) and Chloe Bennet (Agent Daisy Johnson). So, what can we expect for the return of the action packed hit series? Director Phil Coulson and Agent Daisy Johnson will lead the way as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches for more powered people from the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and the Inhumans. But, Coulson and the team will find out sooner than later that they are not the only group looking for the new Inhumans. And one more thing: Excellent Yahoo yodel, Clark! Season 3 of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 29 at 9/8c on ABC.

Skye Debuts Her Secret Warriors Uniform on Agents of SHIELD http://io9.com/skye-debuts-her-secret-warriors-uniform-on-agents-of-sh-1730556727
SHIELD agent, Inhuman, daughter of a supervillain, hacker, superhero—Skye has worn a lot of hats on AoS, so it makes sense she would get a new outfit as well. LA Times has just released the first look at Skye’s new Secret Warriors uniform from Agents of SHIELD season 3.As you may recall, Agent Coulson has tasked Skye with finding her fellow superpowered Inhumans in the upcoming season. She’ll be leading the “Secret Warriors” group while wearing these new duds. They’re not very flashy, but they are very comics accurate, as you can see here:It’s kind of like what Black Widow wears in the movies, except Skye of course has her earthquake-power-focusing gloves instead of “widow’s sting” bracelets. Not bad! Not bad at all!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Check out the new season 3 photos http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/14/agents-shield-season-3-photos
The Secret Warriors are coming!When Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns, Director Coulson (Clark Gregg) will be assembling a team of super-powered people with the help of Agent Daisy “don’t-call-her-Skye” Johnson (Chloe Bennet), who is now partnered up with Mack (Henry Simmons) as they track down the new influx of Inhumans. But they’re not the only ones searching, as a mysterious and shadowy organization led by Constance Zimmer’s character will also be on the hunt — which is exactly what the new photos released by ABC depict. Check them out:

"Agents of SHIELD" Unveils New Inhumans Teaser and Cast Photos http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ast-photos-from-bionic-coulson-to-daisy-quake
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has a question for its viewers: "Are You Inhuman?" After season two introduced the Marvel Comics concept to live-action, the soon-to-debut third season looks to dig even deeper into the world of the Inhumans, with a new teaser image released Friday via Twitter promising an "electrifying" new season of the show."Are You Inhuman?" are the same words used by Marvel publishing for a marketing campaigning promoting its "Inhumanity" storyline back in 2013 -- and more comics connections look to be seen in "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." season three as a whole. Also on Friday, ABC released a new wave of cast photos from the upcoming season, including some more sci-fi flavored looks at a newly bionic Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and the Daisy Johnson/Quake mode of Skye (Chloe Bennet) (via Hypable). The pictures follow, along with the official description of season three. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." returns Tuesday, Sept., 29 on ABC.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3: cast scowl in new images http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/agents-...ason-3-cast-scowl-in-new-images#ixzz3mNyB1pP9
Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. is back on Tuesday the 29th of September. Here's a selection of images, featuring Coulson and co. posing angrily...Although 'dark and gritty' isn't always the way to go for comic book adaptations, Marvel's tentpole TV project Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. certainly benefited when it embraced this mantra after the events of The Winter Soldier, which shook things up significantly towards the end of season 1. After following this with a dimly-lit second season, the show will be continuing exploring the moodier side of things for season 3.Here's a collection of new images from the show, which feature the cast on their scowl-iest behaviour... http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/agents-...ason-3-cast-scowl-in-new-images#ixzz3mNzSMlyj

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tease Upcoming Seasons http://screenrant.com/agents-of-shield-season-3-the-flash-season-2-posters/
As for the returning series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 will continue to explore its Inhumans storyline that was introduced last year, as well as begin building the Secret Warriors plot. Meanwhile, The Flash will deal with the fallout from its season 1 finale, introduce the multiverse and add new speedsters to the cast. Now, new posters for these series tease the upcoming seasons of comic book superheroes on TV.The official Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Twitter released the new poster (below) for the show’s season 3 premiere next week, which will return fans to Phil Coulson’s (Clark Gregg) new S.H.I.E.L.D. The team will be tracking Inhumans created by the widespread release of Terrigen crystals in the season 2 finale, but another organization – the ATCU – will also be searching for powered individuals.Though the text of the poster teases the upcoming Inhumans storyline on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the focus seems to be on Daisy Johnson a.k.a. Quake (Chloe Bennet), whose hand is featured cracking the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo. After learning her true identity as an Inhuman during season 2, Daisy will step up to help Coulson lead the Secret Warriors in season 3 – with an upgraded costume to fit her new (and larger) role.Of course, Daisy isn’t the only Inhuman to be featured in the upcoming season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.; Lincoln Campbell (Luke Mitchell) will return and be a part of Coulson and Daisy’s team. Additionally, Marvel Comics villain Lash (Matthew Willig) and new Inhuman Joey (Juan Pablo Raba) have also joined the cast for season 3. Though multiple Inhumans left or were killed at the end of season 2, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. seems to be keeping a hefty number in its core cast.

'Agents of SHIELD': Watch the First 5 Minutes of Season 3 https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/agents-shield-watch-first-5-minutes-season-3-130508067.html
The wait for the Agents of SHIELD season three premiere just got a little bit shorter.While the premiere doesn't air until Tuesday, ABC has released the cold open of the episode early. The five-minute video reveals many things have changed in the months that passed after the season two finale of ABC's Marvel series, when SHIELD battled with Jiaying (Dichen Lachman) and her army of Inhumans. Skye is now calling herself by her birth name, Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet), and she's heading up a team within SHIELD to locate and protect new Inhumans that accidentally transformed after taking a fish oil pill that was contaminated with Terrigen crystals. But they soon find out that they're not the only ones looking for these newly powered people.The episode opens on Joey (Juan Pablo Raba), a new Inhuman struggling to understand what's happening to him and harness his new ability to melt metal by touching it. A team of soldiers corner him in the streets, but before they can use "lethal force" to take him out, Daisy arrives with Mack (Henry Simmons) and Hunter (Nick Blood) to save him, showing off some crazy cool new tech in the process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts