Marvels Agent Carter

Today is Super Tuesday, so don't forget to pad your timer for tonight's episode. That way you won't lose any minutes from the show when it is recorded on your DVR's.
Likewise, our local weather is a bit messy so I expect crawls and a bottom banner with school closing updates.

I'm a big fan of the WatchABC App on the AppleTV, even though there's no skipping the commercials.

Well, other than the last second surprise, I though it was just fair...as was the whole season.

Last edited:
I have seen the same rumor somewhere else. I've not seen the last three episodes yet so may be this has been addressed, but I thought the ultimate point of the show was that Carter would be the first director of SHIELD. That part of the story still needs to be told so I think it will be back.

I saw today that there is plans to somehow bring Agent Carter to the Marvel Agents of Shield show. Now I don't know how they will do this ,unless time travel or worm holes are involved ,but it would be interested to see if it happens.

We saw Peggy in "Ant Man"; if she makes an appearance on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." I think she will need to be in her 90s at a minimum.

Agents of shield is not bound by any rules. They can have the team travel back in time and meet Peggy while she is running SHIELD. All it takes is another inhuman with abilities.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Agents of shield is not bound by any rules. They can have the team travel back in time and meet Peggy while she is running SHIELD. All it takes is another inhuman with abilities.
And it can be an Inhuman who has control over space and time and they call him Wormhole man!:clapping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)