MASN now in HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sorry for this newbie-like question, but this is my first experience with having my local RSN in HD. Right now the guide data for MASN HD and MASN2 HD just says 'MASN HD' and 'MASN2 HD'. How early before a game broadcast do they typically update the guide if the game is going to be on in HD, or do they not update the guide and I just need to check at gametime to see if anything is on that channel? Thanks!

Sunday is your inaugural HD day going by the guide. You will be welcoming the Indians to Baltimore...... Don't forget the snacks!:popcorn

Was in the car all day today coming back from a family trip to NC, but looking forward to finally seeing the O's in HD tomorrow night...hopefully they'll remember how to win on their trip out west.

The only drawback I noticed when I had Dish was the HD feed started (as noted above) a 1/2 hour or more before pregame. So if you want to record the game you get the pregame too.
Example the Twins play at 7
SD feed shows "Twins Live" at 6:30 and the game at 7
HD feed shows game starting at 6:30

The worst example is the BIg10 overflow games. Dish would put the pre-game in the listing too so if the game started at 11:00 the HD feed kicked in at 9:00AM

NOT what I get. HD feed starts at precisely at 7:00, game time. Always has.
Just starting last night, the pregame is now being included in the HD feed for Root Sports Pittsburgh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts