Mastecs Assetts frozen?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

stevo/65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2005
Texas
I heard from a source @ mastec , that their assetts have been frozen.:D
Can anybody else confirm this?

In my opinion, Directv is probably going to waite and see what happens down in Florida before they make their move. Just like they did with the Tivo/Dishnetwork court case. Remember,as soon as Tivo won their case, Directv signed a 3 year contract with Tivo to cover their a$$es and their version of DVR. :devil:

I don't believe it! Mas Tec reported good first quarter numbers and has not filed any asset seizure report with the SEC. Their stock is near a 52 week high. Stock symbol is MTZ. Who would seize their assets with a good balance sheet and no known defaults?

Rumors are just that, and you never know, until the courts release the information... Thus far it's just a rumor, but a good one!!! LOL

Do you own their stock; part of their Management Team; or both???

Doctor Bob said:

PHP:
Do you own their stock; part of their Management Team; or both???
[/COLOR]

Great question, how many of you are here? :eek: :D

Last edited:
NO - I am not affiliated with them or have I ever owned the stock, but if there was anything on the horizon they would have to disclose in SEC reports. So far no disclosure. Also stock is doing well and the "street" always seems to know ahead of time. Maybe the rumor source has an axe to grind.

You could be right, but you never know about these things... LOL

The Street does react faster than anything else, no doubt about that, so it would seem that we are getting just a rumor!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)