MAVTV off of DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
One of my favorite channels... Race fan.. :( Showed supermodified racing from Oswego... modifieds, midgets, sprints..
Please DISH bring it back!!!
I'll be cancelling the outdoor pkg... had it for this channel.. I realize not high demand but I'd continue to pay for this channel a la carte...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
One of my favorite channels... Race fan.. :( Showed supermodified racing from Oswego... modifieds, midgets, sprints..
Please DISH bring it back!!!
I'll be cancelling the outdoor pkg... had it for this channel.. I realize not high demand but I'd continue to pay for this channel a la carte...
Any streaming options? YouTube, Roku, etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: robstudio
Noooo don't do that because alot of the shows like the drag boats and the lucas oil speedway races at wheatland are shown on that channel and if i was them it would need to be put in a lower tier like america's top 120 anyway and also take wfn out of the outdoor sports package also too.

Noooo don't do that because alot of the shows like the drag boats and the lucas oil speedway races at wheatland are shown on that channel and if i was them it would need to be put in a lower tier like america's top 120 anyway and also take wfn out of the outdoor sports package also too.
Why would you lower a channel that is not high in demand, to a package that you would have to pay out more money for monthly??? Remember, Dish pays the channel owners per subscriber, not per whoever watches them. I understand people want that one, but I think it should be AT250 and above, and the outdoor package only. This means only the people that really want it, will be the ones getting that one, with and truly settle the demand. If I am not mistaken, they do not have a backing of other channels like Fox, CBS, or Disney has.

Any streaming options? YouTube, Roku, etc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the suggestion. Speed Sport is on youtube... that's the show the supermod's were on last summer.
Not ideal... much better pq through DISH, but better than nothing ..
Should be streaming myself to the racetrack... if the budget allows...

Upset to see this. My husband loves watching supercross and motocross and the season is just starting. We had just added BB@H to get MAVTV. Thinking of paying ETF and being done with it.

Why would you add blockbuster at home just for MavTV when the outdoor sports package cost significantly less(isn't it $4 compared to $10)... Were you also interested in the movie channels that come in the bb@home

true.............but it sure seems like Dish has the majority
That depends on where you get your information and how you choose to interpret it.

DIRECTV has had some very public disputes in the last six months and some of the cable operators are continuously in emergency negotiations.

I cannot imagine this process taking 12 hrs. :eek: More like 20 mins in my experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)