Max # of receivers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
Can anyone tell me the Max # of receivers DTV with let you put on a single account?

Was just talking to my D* rep out about this the other day. As Stargazer stated, 6 is the number ... without any questions asked. You can go more then that, but be prepared for a third degree Q&A and the majority should be connected to phone lines since they will more then likely have them call home to make sure you are not "sharing" your account.

That being said, do not take it for gospel. That's just what one D* employee said on one day. Dependant upon the knowledge/length of employment/common sense of the CSR you get on the phone can make a difference as well. D* and for that matter E* are both well known for having policies that are open to interpretation by whomever you talk to at any given time.

as many as your equipment can support being csr at directv some people acct i seen like movie starz and some vip acct 80 ird the most i seen i believe you can put more if have the equipment and money to paid Additional Receiver fee i think they paid 400 dollars in fee alone

Well I have 7 tvs and the hd tv has 2 receivers connected to it, 1 tivo and 1 hd receiver. One receiver feeds 2 tvs and have given thought to getting another receiver for that tv. It only costs an extra 4 dollars a month, ie a dollar a week. Guess I can afford that

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)