May 12, 2009 Retailer Chat Screen Shots

Updated above with Screen shots o f things of interest including HD local launches.
00.gif

Most excellent, and much appreciated as always. :D

I doubt we will hear anything on the TurboHD packages today, but with that said they are definately working on it. (Trust me on this) :)
What do think they intend to do about it? There are a lot of angry people out there that feel they are getting the "royal shaft"! They think Charlie & Co. used Turbo to bait people and now they want us to spend more money to get the new HD channels. That's not good to do in this economy, or in any economy for that matter.
Hasn't Charlie know about this since the two Fox HD channels came online for DISH? I thought he commented that they were "looking into it" back when people were complaining about not getting Fox News HD in the their Turbo packages. So what is taking so long? The longer they do nothing (and keep people in the dark about their plans) the more pissed off TurboHD subs are going to get.

I doubt we will hear anything on the TurboHD packages today, but with that said they are definately working on it. (Trust me on this) :)
Evidently they gave up since the latest word is Dish will be dropping the TurboHD packages in August -- thanks for nothing Charlie! :mad: How about you get rid of the $10/month price hike for the TurboHD packages as well. :rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)