Me Again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Freekmastr

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
Still working on my system. I ordered a signal meter yesterday so that should help. I have been playing with the reciever and realized that my line in goes to the LNB IN plug, not the other video in. This improved my strength from a 5 to a 45. Still no video but with East to west movement, the strength never really changes (45) and my quality jumps on my screen from 10 to 90 to 40 to 8 to 70. Is this normal? AND I have a DirecPC dish, and Ive read that the LO is usually 11750. Anyone had something different on theirs? Thanks for the feedback!

Having the strength now at a higher number indicates that your LNBF is connected. That's a good start.

I'm not familiar with those dish/lnbf setups. Is this setup motorized? Did you adjust the skew? What equipment are you using?

I adjusted the skew for g10r at 42 or 43 for me. Im in NC at 36 n and 80 w. I have a direcpc dish and lnb with a technosat receiver. Its not motorized.

thanks

Sweet. Ill fix the L.O. ANy thoughts on the jumping quality numbers?

Some machines thats normal...My Coolsat and KUSat the quality bounces like a rubber ball. Coolsat the quality needs to turn green to be legit

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)