Me Again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Freekmastr

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 7, 2006
Still working on my system. I ordered a signal meter yesterday so that should help. I have been playing with the reciever and realized that my line in goes to the LNB IN plug, not the other video in. This improved my strength from a 5 to a 45. Still no video but with East to west movement, the strength never really changes (45) and my quality jumps on my screen from 10 to 90 to 40 to 8 to 70. Is this normal? AND I have a DirecPC dish, and Ive read that the LO is usually 11750. Anyone had something different on theirs? Thanks for the feedback!

Having the strength now at a higher number indicates that your LNBF is connected. That's a good start.

I'm not familiar with those dish/lnbf setups. Is this setup motorized? Did you adjust the skew? What equipment are you using?

I adjusted the skew for g10r at 42 or 43 for me. Im in NC at 36 n and 80 w. I have a direcpc dish and lnb with a technosat receiver. Its not motorized.

thanks

Sweet. Ill fix the L.O. ANy thoughts on the jumping quality numbers?

Some machines thats normal...My Coolsat and KUSat the quality bounces like a rubber ball. Coolsat the quality needs to turn green to be legit

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)