ME TV On Dish

No 247 on either ARC, Top 200. I have METV OTA in Tampa (where I use WA) there is no METV OTA in Hartford where I have the EA. DWS44 who sees it on DISH does have it OTA in his market.

Also I don't see an uplink reference that it is live.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKrell
I don't either on ea..maybe it's market by market

I'll bet you're right.
No 247 on either ARC, Top 200. I have METV OTA in Tampa (where I use WA) there is no METV OTA in Hartford where I have the EA. DWS44 who sees it on DISH does have it OTA in his market.

Aha! I have it in my market as well, but I don't sub to satellite-delivered locals.

I wonder if this is like WPIX CW, where you only get it if your market doesn’t have one?
You are right on that. The CW offered in the Terre Haute area is out of Indy, but only offered to either Directv and Terre Haute cable, not Dish. I am thinking it is the same with METV in this area, and not offered or on Dish with sub locals!!!!

You are right on that. The CW offered in the Terre Haute area is out of Indy, but only offered to either Directv and Terre Haute cable, not Dish. I am thinking it is the same with METV in this area, and not offered or on Dish with sub locals!!!!

Dish in this market DOES offer a CW. It’s WPIX out of New York, Directv doesn’t have the Indy CW, it has CW out of Dayton Ohio. WTHI recently added cw to 10.3, and I really wish Dish would add it, as the New York channel isn’t HD.

True. Mediacom does carry metv. I tried mediacom cable once last year though. Still have the internet, but I’ll stick with dish. I just really hope Dish turns on metv soon. Too bad we can’t get metv over the air here in Robinson...
Dish has channels that Cable/Directv does not have and vise versa. I was a Mediacom subscriber until 2001, then switched to Dish until 2004. Had Directv for about a year, until my contract was up, then switched back to Dish. With the Internet, is Mediacom better than Frontier as far as speeds go?

Dish has channels that Cable/Directv does not have and vise versa. I was a Mediacom subscriber until 2001, then switched to Dish until 2004. Had Directv for about a year, until my contract was up, then switched back to Dish. With the Internet, is Mediacom better than Frontier as far as speeds go?

Definitely!!! Their lowest speed is 60mbps download now. They have packages of 60, 100, 200, 500mb, and even a 1TB package as far as speeds. I have the 100mb. Does everything I need it to. I rarely have issues with it going out too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts