ME TV On Dish

So will it be available and dispersed to the "Top" packages or do you not have that information yet?

I do not have that information yet. Remember as we have seen in the past sometimes channels are up linked and never made available to customers.

METV is available in the Marquette Mi since it is a main channel in that market ch 19.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Link
METV is available in the Marquette Mi since it is a main channel in that market ch 19.1

Yes some markets are lucky to have MeTV on Dish in their local channels. Some of the markets are New York, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Paducah, KY, and most recently St. Louis. I know Paducah, KY also has Antenna TV.

Reactions: RONZ
It it would show up it would be Thursday. My only question is don’t local stations have copy rights over the national feed ? Not sure
What are you saying? Do you mean that if ME TV is being broadcast in a certain area, Dish couldn't add ME TV to their programming? I don't think there's any restriction if that's what your concern is. As one example, Grit is broadcast in my area on a sub channel but has been added to Dish (217). I believe there are more examples as well.

Yes but I hope you are correct. I see that with the Gameshow Network as well. In Detroit METV is on AT&T universe and available local. My understanding is AT&T was force to switch to the local feed from the national feed. I am trying to verify this

Yes but I hope you are correct. I see that with the Gameshow Network as well. In Detroit METV is on AT&T universe and available local. My understanding is AT&T was force to switch to the local feed from the national feed. I am trying to verify this

ION local and the DISH ION are different at times here- not often. We also have GETTV, GRIT, LAFF ,Justice, Buzzer, all local I don't know if they are or are not ever different than DISH. As a guess DISH would not carry METV if they had to make any changes during the day of giving the local programming if different.

But does GRIT, GETTV, LAFF, etc local subchannels get sent via satellite as a LiL?

My MeTV (MyTV) does come from Dish as a LiL, so I wonder if the national MeTV would be made available in my area.

Reactions: Tampa8
But does GRIT, GETTV, LAFF, etc local subchannels get sent via satellite as a LiL?

My MeTV (MyTV) does come from Dish as a LiL, so I wonder if the national MeTV would be made available in my area.

Good question however ION is carried by DISH locally and the National one both here and in Ct. None of the others are carried as a local in either location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)