ME TV On Dish

I sure hope it's accessible with the Flex Pack, even if it's in an add-on. I would only watch/record on the weekends anyway.

I wonder how many calls Dish is getting about the non-existent channel that the MeTV website mentions, and the CSRs not having a clue.

Reactions: ekilgus
I wonder how many calls Dish is getting about the non-existent channel that the MeTV website mentions, and the CSRs not having a clue.
I have always been amazed about how clueless those CSR's are. It's as if they come to work each day and just read from scripts. Example: The last time I spoke with one of them they insisted the Hopper would not accept EHD's from a VIP receiver when all of the folks here at Satguys knew better. It was like talking to the wall. If I need some info my first stop is here, calling Dish is the last resort.

Reactions: JSheridan
It's as if they come to work each day and just read from scripts.

Think about who typically works in call centers...that's exactly what they are doing. You are probably lucky if they even read the whole script.
lol.gif

For that matter, I'd bet a large percentage of them have never even seen a Dish receiver, especially the overseas call centers.

Reactions: JSheridan
I have always been amazed about how clueless those CSR's are. It's as if they come to work each day and just read from scripts. Example: The last time I spoke with one of them they insisted the Hopper would not accept EHD's from a VIP receiver when all of the folks here at Satguys knew better. It was like talking to the wall. If I need some info my first stop is here, calling Dish is the last resort.
In their (partial) defense, they can probably only report what is on their screen, either by necessity or policy, and if the channel isn't active yet, they won't see it or be aware of it.

Reactions: TheKrell
It is normal to have CSR's not know about a new channel launching until the day after it is launched.

Waiting for a Flex Pack subscriber to chime in. One more hour before I get home and check.

This is the first time I can ever say this, but when I checked METV on channel 247, it was about 4 seconds ahead of METV OTA here in Chicago. I can't ever recall a satellite channel being ahead of the OTA channel. They do have some different commercials.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts