Media Editor Studio - Need a Few Beta Testers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SatelliteAV

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 3, 2004
Roseville, CA
We have received a new version of Media Editor Studio for the microHD. Looking for a few members running Windows and are familiar with channel editors to test and provide feedback before we release.

Please rely to this thread and I will PM you with download information. Once we have 5 or so software testers, I will close this thread.

Thank you everyone for your support of the microHD and in building a better mousetrap!

Last edited:
I'll bite. Glad they have a new version. Would love to help.

Last edited:
Give it a shot

We have received a new version of Media Editor Studio for the microHD. Looking for a few members running Windows and are familiar with channel editors to test and provide feedback before we release.

Please rely to this thread and I will PM you with download information. Once we have 5 or so software testers, I will close this thread.

Thank you everyone for your support of the microHD and in building a better mousetrap!
Will give it a shot Brian.

We identified an issue with importing files to MES and will address before releasing. Will update within the week.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)