Media General Directv Dispute

Status
Please reply by conversation.

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Look like it's going to get ugly unless they resolve the broadcast carriges deal for Albuquerque's TV market!:(

The stations are KASA-DT FOX and KRQE-DT CBS.

I've seen their crawl on our local ABC WTEN Albany, NY. I guess they own both ABC & FOX affiliate here. I'm with DISH I expect it from them but I don't recall seeing crawls for DirecTv on the locals around here.

I've seen their crawl on our local ABC WTEN Albany, NY. I guess they own both ABC & FOX affiliate here. I'm with DISH I expect it from them but I don't recall seeing crawls for DirecTv on the locals around here.
They pop up on D* as well, whenever a contract is about to expire for the effecting markets .... difference being, the majority of the time D* and the owners come to an agreement before the channels get pulled.

Lets see, gotta launch a replacement for livewell, try to find 2.4 billion to buy the Better Homes and Gardens/WALA FOX/COZI 10 owner, then you cant seem to work out a deal with the satellite provider on a contract.....This is one of the better Media Groups....Bu**$h**

I saw the crawls during Big Bang Theory on Time Warner. Knowing they would only increase, I watched my recording of Blue Bloods on my DirecTV DVR, where I am 'moved' to Rochester, and will continue to watch my CBS programming exclusively on WROC until this is over.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)