? Menu transparency ?

B.J.

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2008
Western Maine
I was just fooling around with the Azbox, and apparently did something that it didn't like, and had to reboot it. When it came back up, I couldn't see the menus behind the video. Ie, I'd have to switch to a channel that didn't have a signal to see the menus. Rebooted a couple times, didn't help. Finally went into the menu, and saw that it was set to NO TRANSPARENCY, which I assumes means what it says, so I changed that setting to 40 (it has a range from NO to 10 to 50), and it was slightly better, I could just barely read the menus. So I changed it to 10, and it was almost but not quite back to where I had it before. Then I went back in and changed it to where it originally was, ie NO TRANSPARENCY, and now it is back to where I had it before. Strange, it's sort of like the setting got corrupted, but it was still showing the setting I wanted, but had the wrong data. Luckily setting it to something else, then re-setting it fixed it.

I was just fooling around with the Azbox, and apparently did something that it didn't like, and had to reboot it. When it came back up, I couldn't see the menus behind the video. Ie, I'd have to switch to a channel that didn't have a signal to see the menus. Rebooted a couple times, didn't help. Finally went into the menu, and saw that it was set to NO TRANSPARENCY, which I assumes means what it says, so I changed that setting to 40 (it has a range from NO to 10 to 50), and it was slightly better, I could just barely read the menus. So I changed it to 10, and it was almost but not quite back to where I had it before. Then I went back in and changed it to where it originally was, ie NO TRANSPARENCY, and now it is back to where I had it before. Strange, it's sort of like the setting got corrupted, but it was still showing the setting I wanted, but had the wrong data. Luckily setting it to something else, then re-setting it fixed it.
That happened to me before too. I just set the transparency back to where I had it before the mishap. But for the life of me, I have no idea why it went to "0" transparency in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts