Mercury II >>> DYNAMIC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
FTA question

Yeah what I should have said was Quad LNBF and 22KHz Switch, can someone please explain (sorry to appear ignorant) why I might want a Quad over single LNBF and why might I want to add this switch to my configuration? And the retainer is Sadoun so I guess I have nothing to worry about it there.
Thanks again.

If you're referring to the Invacom Quad (QPH-031), the advantage of that LNBF is that it will receive both circular DBS (the few free channels on the pay TV birds) and linear Ku signals (most FTA up there). This LNBF is really two dual output LNBFs (a linear Ku and a circular DBS) in one case, as it has two outputs for DBS (C) and two for Ku (L). The 22k switch is for the receiver to select between the linear and circular outputs of the LNBF.

SatelliteAV & Sadoun

Brian, I appreciate the intregrity you show in supporting the OTHER GREAT GOLD sponsor here. The two of you working together makes this experience more than just a great hobby! And thanks for the update for Q1-2009. Does that USB function include DVR/PVR?

I am a repeat customer of both Sadoun & SatelliteAV.

All of my purchases have gone well from both outfits. Both produce a fair bit of their own "help" material to support their products.

Often one has an item that the other doesn't carry, and vice-versa. The nice thing about this hobby is you'll spend so much money, in so many places... :O ;)

My unreserved recommendation for both firms.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)