MeTv, Antenna TV, Cozi TV

Lue

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 12, 2013
great plains
Are these channels just staring to expand out and is there a good chance that they will come to the Lincoln/Grand Island NE. market? or have they pretty well achieved market penetration and little chance for them to come to smaller markets?

I will be leaving cable soon and going with Dish network, I do not see these channels listed for Dish, any chance Dish will pick these channels up?

MeTv has become a staple at our house.

Last edited:
we can't really answer something like that. I would suggest contacting the three networks and your local broadcaters.

Cozi is the newest and just started expanding beyonds the NBC owned stations
MeTV is in amost 89% of the country
AntennaTV is behind there but they started late ;)

The issue is your market is so screwed up. Its really two large markets merged into one via KOLN/KGIN (CBS 10/11)....so adding subchannels may be tough
I thought KSNB 4 had AntennaTV on the -2? edit:" looking it up yes KSNB DT2 (channel 4 in York) is AntennaTV (main channel is My Network)

subchannels in your "market"
Grand Island market
KSNB 4-2 AntennaTV
KHAS DT2 channel 5 ThisTV (main station NBC)
KGIN DT2 channel 11 My Network (same as KSNB)
KHGI DT2 channel 13 is Fox. They have ABC and Fox in HD

Lincoln Market
KLKN channel 8 has Live Well
KOLN channel 10 has My (sister to KGiN)

MeTV is on Omaha's ABC whihc from your other thread it sounds like youre trying to get

The issue with the Gran Island/Lincoln/Hastings market is the nets have a subchannel in HD so they can't add anything more. CBS & ABC in Grand Island have 2 HD stations so there is no room. ANtennaTV is on KSNB as already noted. MeTV will be tough with an antenna but possibly able to be done

I will be leaving cable soon and going with Dish network, I do not see these channels listed for Dish, any chance Dish will pick these channels up?
Dish only adds subchannels if they are affiliated with a network....there are some areas that have a Me/My setup (metv all the time...My during prime time) but those are few and far between.

FYI MeTV is coming to KSNB (4) soon
The Me-TV Network has signed three new affiliation agreements with Gray Television stations: KSNB Lincoln, Neb. (DMA 105); WSWG Albany, Ga. (DMA 145); and WTVY Dothan, Ala. (DMA 169). These new affiliates bring Me-TV to 150 markets with coverage in 90% of the United States.

Thanks for the heads-up. Now if we could get Antenna-TV and This network, I would be a very happy camper. What are you guys/gals top 3 sub-networks?

I see them listed as carrying it, yet it is not on air. This 10/11/4 channel cluster**** is a real mess, I have yet to figure it out.

Lue
From what I understand its "suppose" to be set up as such
10-1/11-1 CBS
10-2/11-2 My Network
4-1 My Network (same as 10-2/11-2)
4-2 Will be MeTV but should be AntennaTV right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts