MeTV on the move again?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At the present time, ME 1, ME 2 and THIS TV can be found on 87, 101 and 103 West. 103 has all 3 channels sharing part of the DW transponder. 101 and 87 have two narrower transponders, with ME-1 and ME-2 on one, and THIS TV on the other.

I just checked MeTV on 101W and can't find either. It has been there most the morning. They could be doing some testing. I remember awhile back when Mt TV and HRTV were doing the same thing over 91W and after that they moved to that new location. Anyways, what tp is ThisTV on Ice?

shoot....I dont have the dish at 101W right now but if I remember right its between 3800-3900 on the vertical side
2734 symbol rate (just like on 87W)
strong signal

I have two transponders @87w with THIStv Network. 3830, H, 3520 & 3833, H, 2734. They seem to operate like ME1 & ME2. Sometimes there is different programming on the #2 station.

3830 is the Michigan Government Channel....maybe they are showing ThisTV during off times?
Probably DVBDream being weird but I just rescanned that transponder and it shows as -THIStv Network Weigel Chicago NOC
The first time I noticed this a few weeks ago it seems they had THIStv programming delayed two hours. Every time I've checked it since it was the same programming on both channels. But I've never found Mich Gov there???

Only one of my boxes can find the pids for MeTV on the other sats, and the ones on 103, I believe it is, has a 5 digit APID-Coolsat 5000 read that pid and it works, but none of my other receivers will let me enter 5 numbers for a pid.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)