MGM+ Standard definition not available

orlyPR

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 2, 2012
caribbean
but the their HD channel are not available to Puerto Rico subscriber, due to 129 satellite not available. Option to wait if added or remove the Movie Package, the only channel seen in the house is PIXL.

HD version is still not available @ 110/119.
I would check later today. I am looking at my logs, and the major changes I have observed occur on Wednesdays. Since I have been documenting the dates with all the changes, there were changes on 4/12, 4/19, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, and 5/31.

Reactions: charlesrshell
This was pushed out to 6/13 in the overnight window.
Josh. Without trying to get into Dish’s internal process, might I guess that the slight uncertainty and delays of specific channel movements is based on the complexity of this massive channel shuffle and balancing the logistics of unforeseen competing requirements for such a huge upgrade?

Josh. Without trying to get into Dish’s internal process, might I guess that the slight uncertainty and delays of specific channel movements is based on the complexity of this massive channel shuffle and balancing the logistics of unforeseen competing requirements for such a huge upgrade?
Correct, they try not to overwhelm the team making the changes and on this ticket alone there are over 100 services that need to be moved....that being said it was just pushed again to the 6/20 overnight. If I had to guess (which I shouldn't but I will anyway) there is a pretty major upgrade that needs to be made at one of the two major uplinks and they're probably working around that schedule as well. When it rains it pours!

Thanks. And as I was implying by the tone of my post, I can imagine that this process is enormously complex with too many moving parts to thinks about. And while while we’re waiting for the end result, we need to be patient with this fraught process.

And from what I’ve seen thus far, the going rumor of this being completed by the end of July (do not feel the need to confirm or deny) seems to be well within easy reach. Tell the update team I feel their pain.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Correct, they try not to overwhelm the team making the changes and on this ticket alone there are over 100 services that need to be moved....that being said it was just pushed again to the 6/20 overnight. If I had to guess (which I shouldn't but I will anyway) there is a pretty major upgrade that needs to be made at one of the two major uplinks and they're probably working around that schedule as well. When it rains it pours!
I have been to the uplink and man I would hate to be the guy who has to wire all that stuff.

I took a picture and have it somewhere of just some of the cabling. It's amazing it all works. :D :D

Does it look like this? o_O

9BB06447-E8C3-46DF-8D61-DDB4E4356EF8_mw800_s.jpg

And it happened overnight! Thank you for keeping us updated on this. It looks like 379, 380, 381, 382, and 386 were moved for sure. There may be others, but I will take a look at it later this afternoon.