Miami Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asks Dez Bryant if his mother was a prostitute

Ireland. I hear how these people work on a daily basis because alot of Dolphin fans I am surrounded by. This was a forced apology because he did not think he did NOTHING wrong. Therefore the owner salpped him on the hand.
I'm not sure why you're fixated on Ireland's apology. We know he only apologized when confronted and was most likely told to issue the apology. I think the bigger issue was the motivation behind the question in the first place. What was the context of the question?? Was it part of a conversation (like the alleged one just posted), or did it just come out of the blue?? Either way, it's not right...

I'm not sure why you're fixated on Ireland's apology. We know he only apologized when confronted and was most likely told to issue the apology. I think the bigger issue was the motivation behind the question in the first place. What was the context of the question?? Was it part of a conversation (like the alleged one just posted), or did it just come out of the blue?? Either way, it's not right...

not fixated on anything. everything that is coming out is just usual Tuna spin and/or damage control. IF Ireland was really taken out of context....he would have put up SOME kinda fight. I have been down here long enough to know when a Dolphins offical is taken out of context....they have had NO ISSUES make that point.

not fixated on anything. everything that is coming out is just usual Tuna spin and/or damage control. IF Ireland was really taken out of context....he would have put up SOME kinda fight. I have been down here long enough to know when a Dolphins offical is taken out of context....they have had NO ISSUES make that point.
It's just wrong to ask the question no matter what. Why get into a pissing match in the media as to why?? That would be a no-win situation. He admitted he asked it, apologized, and hoped it would go away. That's the only thing Ireland could do if he indeed did ask the question. If he didn't, well that's another story....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)