Michael Bay:"Blu-ray is just better"(Producer of Transformers)

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
It will be soon when we are going to see Transformers on blu-ray.

Michael Bay: "Blu-ray is just better"

Posted January 5, 2008 by Josh

wb.jpg
Outspoken director Michael Bay has once again posted his views on the format war, discussing how he feels about the recent announcement that Warner Brothers would exclusively support Blu-ray. After claiming HD DVD would "die a slow death", he gave hope to his fans that his recent blockbuster film 'Transformers' would one day be on Blu-ray.

Well another studio down. Maybe I was right? Blu ray is just better. HD will die a slow death. It's what I predicted a year ago. Now with Warner's down for the count with Blu Ray. That makes it easier for Wal-Mart to push Blu Ray. And whatever Wal-Mart pushes - wins. Hd better start giving out those $120 million dollars checks to stay alive. Maybe they can give me some so I can give it to my Make-A-Wish charity, just to shut me up. Have faith people Transformers will come out in Blu-ray one day!​

Source: Shoot for the Edit | Permalink

I still hate him. I can only hope that is there is a Transformers 2 that he is in no way involved.

Why would I get Transformers2 after watching Transformers1? It was visually and acoustically stunning but in reality not worth a sequal.

Why would I get Transformers2 after watching Transformers1? It was visually and acoustically stunning but in reality not worth a sequal.

Maybe they would actually include a storyline you could buy into.

Is this where we all start singing Kumbayah?

They couldn't do it w/SM3 or POC3, what makes anyone think they will do it for Transformers?

S~

They couldn't do it w/SM3 or POC3, what makes anyone think they will do it for Transformers?

S~

I actually like SM3 but then I am a big Spidee fan. I did think that the Sandman's storyline use as a sideline to the main story should of been the other way around and the 3rd movie would of been alot better. But I do agree with POC3 -- that story was like a nightmare -- if it was not for Johnny Depp it would not of got my money. Depp is just too funny in this role!

I actually like SM3 but then I am a big Spidee fan. I did think that the Sandman's storyline use as a sideline to the main story should of been the other way around and the 3rd movie would of been alot better. But I do agree with POC3 -- that story was like a nightmare -- if it was not for Johnny Depp it would not of got my money. Depp is just too funny in this role!

"Didn't any of you guys come to see me because you missed me?"
- Funniest line ever!
I agree with Joe, if Depp wasn't in this movie, I don't even think they would be able to go threw the first movie...
I was watching the movie again yesterday on my BR player, never gets old, that movie is my favorite.

"Didn't any of you guys come to see me because you missed me?"
- Funniest line ever!
I agree with Joe, if Depp wasn't in this movie, I don't even think they would be able to go threw the first movie...
I was watching the movie again yesterday on my BR player, never gets old, that movie is my favorite.

I particularly like the scene where he argue's with himself and loses!!! I have days like that!:)

I'm a huge Spidey fan, too. Always have been. Pissed when my paper dropped the comic. Both 3's bit it big, though. They better do something good w/4 or just end it. I'm not a huge fan of sequels, though unless it adds to 1 story like LOTR. I'm also kind of ticked w/ Disney and Chronicles, also. Lion is not book one (it's book 2) and Prince Caspian is Book 4.

S~

I'm a huge Spidey fan, too. Always have been. Pissed when my paper dropped the comic. Both 3's bit it big, though. They better do something good w/4 or just end it. I'm not a huge fan of sequals, though unless it adds to 1 story like LOTR. I'm also kind of ticked w/ Disney and Chronicles, also. Lion is not book one (it's book 2) and Prince Caspian is Book 4.

S~

Yes, but at least they are doing another book. Getting these stories out of the timeline doesn't always hurt the whole picture. Look at StarWars.

I thought Spiderman 3 was alright, I thought the 2nd one was great...
Hopefully the 4th one will be better than the 3rd one.

Yes, but at least they are doing another book. Getting these stories out of the timeline doesn't always hurt the whole picture. Look at StarWars.

Star Wars is different. The first 3 movies all followed the same timeline, then they went back for the prequels (unfortunately) which all follow the same timeline, also.

Blu-Ray can't even download the little autobot menu feature for Transformers. Better... Better at heading for the niche.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)