GEOSATpro MIcroHD feature request

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dee_Ann

Angry consumer!
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Texas
Hey guys, is it possible to add an option for recording by weekdays?

Like it has the option to record once, daily, weekly and monthly. Can you add an option to record M-F (Monday through Friday) ??

As it is now, for instance, I want to record Highway Patrol that comes on weeknights but not weekends.
So I have to create 5 weekly timers, one for each weeknight. It's not a big deal to do but if there are several weeknight shows you want to record you can fill the timer slots up real quick.
The other option would be to just make one daily timer and just delete whatever it records on Saturday and Sunday.

It would just be kinda cool if it could do that. But if it's not possible that's cool too, it's not too hard to work around it.

And one other small request. Is it possible or can it be added in, to lock the favorites in place?
It seems like pretty much everything I do or every time it executes a schedule option, it changes from my favorites list to the "all satellites" list with 700 flippin channels..

Maybe there is a way to lock it to the favorites list already that I just haven't found yet??

?Thanks! :)

Sorry, timers are limited to the settings provided.

We could implement more versatile timers, but would lose the ability to record two programs and watch third. As previously discussed, timer limitations are mainly due to the ALI method of timer management.

Timer events are executed from the main channel list. When a timer event executes, the STB must enter the "ALL" channel list. There is no easy way around this.

Sorry, timers are limited to the settings provided.

We could implement more versatile timers, but would lose the ability to record two programs and watch third. As previously discussed, timer limitations are mainly due to the ALI method of timer management.

Timer events are executed from the main channel list. When a timer event executes, the STB must enter the "ALL" channel list. There is no easy way around this.

Okey-dokey! :)

And now I know.. It works really well and I'm quite happy with it.

?Thank you! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)