GEOSATpro microHD Logitec Harmony Remotes

Stevemo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2012
Canada
Hi all,
Has anybody programmed their Harmoy remote to match the MicroHD? I logged in and noticed that GeoSatPRO was on their list for Satellite boxes but no products came up. I typed in MicroHD hoping something would come up but it went directly to trying to read in all of the signals manually so I stopped...no batteries at the moment.
I don't think the Harmony remotes could ever replace the MicroHD remote but it should be good enough for simply watching TV.
Steve

The remote control codes have been provided to Harmony. Not sure why they are not updated. Will follow-up, but suggest that users also contact their support to request.

Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease.... :D

I use a harmony remote to do the microHd. It does not come up as a devise on their list so I had to enter each of the keys manually so the remote could learn them. The TV and Gbox are also on the same remote. Its very convenient that way!

I bought a new TV so I figured I'd check up on the microHD and it is in the Logitech website now! You search for it under Satellites but it will install under the PVR heading. The remote codes work well and you can access the special buttons (reg/green/sat, etc.) via the screen display on the remote should you need them. It's good to be back down to 1 remote that can run scripts again.

I'm looking forward to swapping out the 26" HD CRT with a 60" Panasonic Viera Plasma. :D

Cheers, Steve

I guess it wont hurt to ask. I have a Onkyo TX-NR515 AV AMP with universal remote. I can find a lot of fta receivers codes except GeoSat, Solemond and I'm assuming they might others not listed as well. My question is, what are the chances that Satellite AV can provide Onkyo with the codes? Just asking.

This is the general email address for the North American Onkyo support department. If a cc is to be addressed to this email, to whom is the original to be addressed?

You will need to do the ground work and establish the submission contact and process. I am sorry, but we do not have the time or resources to track down the submission process for each IR device support request. If you provide specific contact information for submitting IR codes, we will be happy to assist.

Edit: I looked at their support website and see that they are requesting an universal code. To clarify: we do not provide an Universal Remote Code, but rather a list of the key position assignments and the IR command issued.

Last edited:
For basic RCU function see if the Onkyo remote has the universal code for a CNX brand FTA receiver. Another user reported success with the basic keys using this brand profile on an universal remote.

Sorry don't have additional information. Just passing on information that I recalled reading from other posts.

Another member might be able to assist with a link or code.

The MicroHD replaced an old Coolsat 8100 and the set up from the Coolsat in my Harmony Remote works for the Micro...didn't do a thing just pointed it and it does the most common functions. You might try it?

The MicroHD replaced an old Coolsat 8100 and the set up from the Coolsat in my Harmony Remote works for the Micro...didn't do a thing just pointed it and it does the most common functions. You might try it?
Thanks TVHabit but I'm done playing with the Onkyo remote. I'm setting up my Harmony 650 and be done with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)