GEOSATpro MicroHD not controlling a motor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Did it ever work? Have you added your coordinates to the motor menu, and turned on USALS for each position for the KU sats? How are you cabled from the receiver all the way to the DG380? Any switches in that line?

Did it ever work? Have you added your coordinates to the motor menu, and turned on USALS for each position for the KU sats? How are you cabled from the receiver all the way to the DG380? Any switches in that line?
It never worked due to not having usals on each satellite in the micro, thanks for letting me know i have to set USALS for each satellite as i thought this was like other receiver where you set up usals and the satellites were preprogrammed to use usals

It never worked due to not having usals on each satellite in the micro, thanks for letting me know i have to set USALS for each satellite as i thought this was like other receiver where you set up usals and the satellites were preprogrammed to use usals

Nope! This is superior. I wouldn't want one that globally forced you to use one function for ALL sats. I have a mix of motorized and fixed sats, and I want to set them individually. Sure, it takes a little more time, but it's a far more flexible system for future use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)