MICROSOFT SITE LISTS RED DEAD REDEMPTION AS 'COMPATIBLE' WITH WINDOWS

I saw this story earlier. I'd be SHOCKED at this point if this was being brought to PC. Not that it wouldn't be good on PC, but I have to imagine that reaped all they can from this game on consoles. Once R* said that it wasn't coming to PC people got over it pretty quickly. I'm willing to bet this was just a glitch or some website mistake.

I saw this story earlier. I'd be SHOCKED at this point if this was being brought to PC. Not that it wouldn't be good on PC, but I have to imagine that reaped all they can from this game on consoles. Once R* said that it wasn't coming to PC people got over it pretty quickly. I'm willing to bet this was just a glitch or some website mistake.

Yeah, I dint think it would make sense to port it at this point. All the positive buzz this game created is long gone by now. That being said, if they released it for PC I would probably buy it at a discounted price. I missed it in the PSN sale and it's one of those games I've always wanted to play but never got to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah, I dint think it would make sense to port it at this point. All the positive buzz this game created is long gone by now. That being said, if they released it for PC I would probably buy it at a discounted price. I missed it in the PSN sale and it's one of those games I've always wanted to play but never got to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
And considering you can get the game with all the DLC for less than $20 new on consoles, I fail to see how they could entice people at $50+ on PC even if they included the DLC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)