Military Channel now included in Silver 200?

thowe21

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
Torrance, CA
I was browsing through my program guide last night and noticed I'm now picking up the Military Channel (channel 195). I have the Classic Silver 200 package. Is this a free preview or is this channel now included in the Silver package? According to Dish's website, the Military Channel is still only listed in the Gold 250 package.

I was browsing through my program guide last night and noticed I'm now picking up the Military Channel (channel 195). I have the Classic Silver 200 package. Is this a free preview or is this channel now included in the Silver package? According to Dish's website, the Military Channel is still only listed in the Gold 250 package.
It's a free preview. Just go to channel 102 and the free channels are listed.

Free Preview along with ID and Animal Planet.
Free Satellite TV Channel Previews - DISH Network

That will save me even more money if I can drop my package down to silver 200. My father likes to watch the Military channel ( retired Air Force) But I want to back off my programming for 2010 from AEP.

I could use an a la carte on 2 SD channels and get everything else HD and be happy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts