Mirroring with Hopper/Joey

Or possibly moderate color blindness.

Had a color blind in-law, decades ago, sent by the Army to work in electronics. Duh! Funny thing is, in CIVLANT, he excelled in the electronics field. More on design than actual hands on, mind you.

Smith said:
Just before make stupit assumptions - re-read post #19. Or I would treat you as totally blind person :D.

Once again, your total lack of humor shows thru. ;)

I may have missed something but as long as your in good standing with Dish, you should be able to get 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys. Dish Techs are still going through training and there has not been an official announcement to us about pricing. But according to our new DHA, existing customers with AT200 or at250 get the system for free.

I may have missed something but as long as your in good standing with Dish, you should be able to get 1 Hopper and 3 Joeys. Dish Techs are still going through training and there has not been an official announcement to us about pricing. But according to our new DHA, existing customers with AT200 or at250 get the system for free.

AEP?

DishTech.Mark said:

The OP indicated that there is just he and his wife. Pretty sure that he doesn't feel the need for the additional fees for additional joey's.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys

The OP indicated that there is just he and his wife. Pretty sure that he doesn't feel the need for the additional fees for additional joey's.

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROIDX (Liberty Gingerbread) using SatelliteGuys
Sorry meant to put i believe you get 1 hopper and 3 joey's for same price as if you were getting 1 or 2 joey's. But official pricing has not been released and i can only go off what is on the New DHA.

DishTech.Mark said:

Existing customers have to pay for a Hopper. Programming has nothing to do with it. That's only for knew customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)