Miss spoke

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jappleboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2006
Ok i said HR-54 it is a HR-44/500 software 0xa72 download on the 10/15 i should know better. I have done 2 resets and no luck i can not get the lips and sound to match and i have also noticed slow changing times. So what to do i will say it all started with the new software up date.

Ok i said HR-54 it is a HR-44/500 software 0xa72 download on the 10/15 i should know better. I have done 2 resets and no luck i can not get the lips and sound to match and i have also noticed slow changing times. So what to do i will say it all started with the new software up date.
Directv seems to do this with some regularity. Back when my HR34 was new, it performed pretty well. After multiple iterations of firmware "updates' they managed to turn it into a piece of garbage.

Now they are messing with the HR44 and making it less than it was "out of the box".

I love my directv, but i do not think very much of their firmware programmers...

Does the issue occur on recorded programs or live only? How is your receiver connected to the TV? I missed the earlier thread. Just trying to get caught up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts