Missing Channels in America 120+

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kc66

Original poster
Sep 13, 2021
michigan
I upgraded programming to A121+ to specifically get Big10 Network channel 410 here in Northern Michigan. I am missing several channels from this lineup, including the Big10 Network. Can't get a tech out for nearly 3 weeks. Why am I suddenly missing channels? I had the same programming last football season. I dropped down to the Flex Pack plus National Action package. I did this on their website. Coincidentally, when I did the program switch last week, I received an error on the website stating something about ..."your account is delinquent, programming changes will take place when resolved".... however I'm on autopay and the account was current except for the new charges for the changes. I did a reset and hard reboot of receiver. I see a red block/x under satellite 65.1. I've made no physical changes to my setup, my dish is fine, no construction work near my rural home. Any ideas how to get these channels back? I can't wait nearly 3 weeks to watch college football!

I upgraded programming to A121+ to specifically get Big10 Network channel 410 here in Northern Michigan. I am missing several channels from this lineup, including the Big10 Network. Can't get a tech out for nearly 3 weeks. Why am I suddenly missing channels? I had the same programming last football season. I dropped down to the Flex Pack plus National Action package. I did this on their website. Coincidentally, when I did the program switch last week, I received an error on the website stating something about ..."your account is delinquent, programming changes will take place when resolved".... however I'm on autopay and the account was current except for the new charges for the changes. I did a reset and hard reboot of receiver. I see a red block/x under satellite 65.1. I've made no physical changes to my setup, my dish is fine, no construction work near my rural home. Any ideas how to get these channels back? I can't wait nearly 3 weeks to watch college football!

Well no one knows at Dish why your WWTV has a black slate playing elevator music. As for the rest I would think your dish might be out of alignment. Try a switch check and see what happens Also Depending on your location a independent installer could be there within a day. Dish does not using them but you could call back and demand someone this week. One would be called. Their 2 main techs come from Traverse City or Alpena. The independents are in many of the smaller towns

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While seeing a X on 61.5 might indicate a signal problem, Big 10 is on 72.7 for EA installs (Channels 1-999 on DISH Network (Unofficial Listing)). If you are on a hopper, make sure your guide is set to All Subscribed (My channels for ViP/8PSK receivers), also, that you are getting a signal from 72.7 in the first place. The Hopper infomercial channel (103) as well as Dish (101) are on 72.7, so if those are coming in then you have the satellite. If your guide is set correctly and you are getting signal from 72.7 then one thing you can do while waiting/sourcing a tech is call dish and ask a rep to send a HIT (also known as a programming signal or refresh) to see if that updates the guide.

Do you notice any other channels missing? If you are missing one of your two satellites that is a pretty big deal, you should be missing or have signal loss on many more channels, especially locals since most are carried on 61.5.

Last edited:
Reactions: harshness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)