Source of 1000.2 reflector/arm?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

grc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2019
USA
What's the best source of a 1000.2 reflector with arm? My dish has been roughed up yet again and I think it and the arm are now bent up. I managed to get the signal back, but I think the reflector is bent and I know that the arm is loose. LNB's seem to be okay. Where is a good place get a replacement?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I used to use Dish Depot down in FL, but I believe they ceased operations a few years back. Solid Signal is another Internet site I have used in the past, but haven’t bought anything from them for over ten years since I stopped buying my equipment.

Perhaps others have better suggestions?

I've gotten various used DBS components including complete dishes from an independent Dish/DTV installer. He usually has a pretty good assortment of parts from both brands left over from provider change installations. He typically charges me a cup of coffee and maybe a muffin at a local diner.

Thanks folks - for the time being I got it going. I think the arm is bent side to side. I pushed it back and got all the satellites. I'm going to hang on if I can - as I recall my sister has an unused dish in her side yard. When we get back to that area I think I will help her declutter her yard a bit.

I have ordered numerous parts from Solidsignal.com and have had very good success with them. Plus their prices seem very fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)