Source of 1000.2 reflector/arm?

grc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2019
USA
What's the best source of a 1000.2 reflector with arm? My dish has been roughed up yet again and I think it and the arm are now bent up. I managed to get the signal back, but I think the reflector is bent and I know that the arm is loose. LNB's seem to be okay. Where is a good place get a replacement?

Reactions: charlesrshell
I used to use Dish Depot down in FL, but I believe they ceased operations a few years back. Solid Signal is another Internet site I have used in the past, but haven’t bought anything from them for over ten years since I stopped buying my equipment.

Perhaps others have better suggestions?

I've gotten various used DBS components including complete dishes from an independent Dish/DTV installer. He usually has a pretty good assortment of parts from both brands left over from provider change installations. He typically charges me a cup of coffee and maybe a muffin at a local diner.

Thanks folks - for the time being I got it going. I think the arm is bent side to side. I pushed it back and got all the satellites. I'm going to hang on if I can - as I recall my sister has an unused dish in her side yard. When we get back to that area I think I will help her declutter her yard a bit.

I have ordered numerous parts from Solidsignal.com and have had very good success with them. Plus their prices seem very fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)