Missing Pandora and YouTube

dahauss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
Been running the version with Pandora and YouTube for a few Weeks. Tonight I go to play Pandora and it's no longer there along with YouTube. Anyone know why?

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

Looks like yes 0x59 today 3:21 am. I guess I can install next ce to get it back?

dahauss said:
Looks like yes 0x59 today 3:21 am. I guess I can install next ce to get it back?

HR24? If so let it be for a few, pandora is on that update. I actually came acrossed it at a customers house this morning.

HR24? If so let it be for a few, pandora is on that update. I actually came acrossed it at a customers house this morning.

Yes hr24 ... I'll wait and see if it comes back on next few days. What's new in latest ce that I would want to install?

Still no Pandora or YouTube. I even tried the.cutting edge code and nothing

My HR24-500 was doing the same thing until I rebooted twice in a row. First time a menu reboot and second a power off reboot. This flushed the guide and the following morning I had both MyDirectv, Pandora and Youtube back. Mine also got the 0x59e NR. Give this a try, it may just work.

New ce brought back Pandora and YouTube on my DVD but not regular HD receiver. I did the iamcuttingedge search and then a reboot so we'll see if regular HD receiver gets it back on a day or two.

Pandora & Youtube are only available on HRxx DVR's, not on Hxx HD receivers.

New ce brought back Pandora and YouTube on my DVD but not regular HD receiver. I did the iamcuttingedge search and then a reboot so we'll see if regular HD receiver gets it back on a day or two.

Isn't it "iamanedgecutter"? I would think spelling counts when doing the keyword search. And yes, Pandora & YouTube are only on the HD DVR receivers.

Isn't it "iamanedgecutter"? I would think spelling counts when doing the keyword search. And yes, Pandora & YouTube are only on the HD DVR receivers.

Oops... I had it saved as a recent search for some reason

Im still missing you tube and pandora from my HR34 and havent received it since I got the HR34 and the 2 CE's since :) hmmm :)

Im still missing you tube and pandora from my HR34 and havent received it since I got the HR34 and the 2 CE's since :) hmmm :)

same here. Works fine on the HR24. I also have never been able to get the TV apps to work. I get farther through the process on the H25.

same here. Works fine on the HR24. I also have never been able to get the TV apps to work. I get farther through the process on the H25.

same here i get you tube,pandora and tv apps on my HR24-200 HD DVR Receiver but not on my HR34 :)

yeah i don't get pandora on the hr34, but i still get youtube, works good, i have tried the iamanedgecutter and did the search thing many times but it still doesn't apper

I have an HR24-500 and had pandora and YouTube but my receiver updated to software 0x59e and it has been gone since. I have added the code in the search are but still has not added it back.

Any thoughts to get it to return? BTW, I called and spoke to a CSR and they were clueless.

You need to go to a national release before you can call the CSR to complain about anything software related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts