Missing Pandora and YouTube

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dahauss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
Been running the version with Pandora and YouTube for a few Weeks. Tonight I go to play Pandora and it's no longer there along with YouTube. Anyone know why?

Sent from my EVO4G using Tapatalk.

Looks like yes 0x59 today 3:21 am. I guess I can install next ce to get it back?

dahauss said:
Looks like yes 0x59 today 3:21 am. I guess I can install next ce to get it back?

HR24? If so let it be for a few, pandora is on that update. I actually came acrossed it at a customers house this morning.

HR24? If so let it be for a few, pandora is on that update. I actually came acrossed it at a customers house this morning.

Yes hr24 ... I'll wait and see if it comes back on next few days. What's new in latest ce that I would want to install?

Still no Pandora or YouTube. I even tried the.cutting edge code and nothing

My HR24-500 was doing the same thing until I rebooted twice in a row. First time a menu reboot and second a power off reboot. This flushed the guide and the following morning I had both MyDirectv, Pandora and Youtube back. Mine also got the 0x59e NR. Give this a try, it may just work.

New ce brought back Pandora and YouTube on my DVD but not regular HD receiver. I did the iamcuttingedge search and then a reboot so we'll see if regular HD receiver gets it back on a day or two.

Pandora & Youtube are only available on HRxx DVR's, not on Hxx HD receivers.

New ce brought back Pandora and YouTube on my DVD but not regular HD receiver. I did the iamcuttingedge search and then a reboot so we'll see if regular HD receiver gets it back on a day or two.

Isn't it "iamanedgecutter"? I would think spelling counts when doing the keyword search. And yes, Pandora & YouTube are only on the HD DVR receivers.

Isn't it "iamanedgecutter"? I would think spelling counts when doing the keyword search. And yes, Pandora & YouTube are only on the HD DVR receivers.

Oops... I had it saved as a recent search for some reason

Im still missing you tube and pandora from my HR34 and havent received it since I got the HR34 and the 2 CE's since :) hmmm :)

Im still missing you tube and pandora from my HR34 and havent received it since I got the HR34 and the 2 CE's since :) hmmm :)

same here. Works fine on the HR24. I also have never been able to get the TV apps to work. I get farther through the process on the H25.

same here. Works fine on the HR24. I also have never been able to get the TV apps to work. I get farther through the process on the H25.

same here i get you tube,pandora and tv apps on my HR24-200 HD DVR Receiver but not on my HR34 :)

yeah i don't get pandora on the hr34, but i still get youtube, works good, i have tried the iamanedgecutter and did the search thing many times but it still doesn't apper

I have an HR24-500 and had pandora and YouTube but my receiver updated to software 0x59e and it has been gone since. I have added the code in the search are but still has not added it back.

Any thoughts to get it to return? BTW, I called and spoke to a CSR and they were clueless.

You need to go to a national release before you can call the CSR to complain about anything software related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)