Missing parts for C-Band Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thunderbird

Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
Alabama
Here is the problem. About 3 months ago I was given a C-Band Mesh Dish, about 8 feet across. I Know it works, because me and a friend played with it, and held it up and received a signal with an old receiver, the signal was scrambled, but was their. The problem is I don’t have a pole or the part that the dish is mounted to (the part that connects to the pole and the Dish). Am I stuck with a dish that I can’t use, or is their any were I can get these parts. I figured I could probably find a pole that will fit, but the other part is what I need most.

If this is posted in the wrong area, I am sorry.

I think 3" pipe is what I used on both my setups, but the mount is a horse of a different color as there were many manufacturers of BUD's. I have a 10' fiberglass and an 8' mesh and the mounts are different. Maybe you could post a picture of the back of the dish and someone here might recognize the builder.

I will have to try and find my dig. Camera. I don’t know for sure who made it, but the cover that went over the LNB has channel Master Written on it. I have seen that you can buy replacement covers, so it probably wasn’t made by them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts