Missing parts for C-Band Dish

thunderbird

Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
Alabama
Here is the problem. About 3 months ago I was given a C-Band Mesh Dish, about 8 feet across. I Know it works, because me and a friend played with it, and held it up and received a signal with an old receiver, the signal was scrambled, but was their. The problem is I don’t have a pole or the part that the dish is mounted to (the part that connects to the pole and the Dish). Am I stuck with a dish that I can’t use, or is their any were I can get these parts. I figured I could probably find a pole that will fit, but the other part is what I need most.

If this is posted in the wrong area, I am sorry.

I think 3" pipe is what I used on both my setups, but the mount is a horse of a different color as there were many manufacturers of BUD's. I have a 10' fiberglass and an 8' mesh and the mounts are different. Maybe you could post a picture of the back of the dish and someone here might recognize the builder.

I will have to try and find my dig. Camera. I don’t know for sure who made it, but the cover that went over the LNB has channel Master Written on it. I have seen that you can buy replacement covers, so it probably wasn’t made by them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)