Missing Recordings although Daily Schedule Indicates Programs Recorded

caedmon59

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
I am having an issue with my Original Hopper (S244) where I am missing recordings that the Daily Schedule indicates that they recorded successfully. This has happened twice over the last week. The first time was last Monday, June 3rd with Warehouse 13 on Syfy at 10pm and the second time was last night, Sunday June 9th at 10pm with Ice Road Truckers on History. Neither program showed up in the DVR recordings and the Daily Schedule shows that the program completed. I've never had this happen and I am not sure what to check next. I've power cycled the Hopper and done the Red Button Reset to no avail. Has anyone seen this behavior before? Thanks.

My HWS did the same thing on Sat. HBO Boxing, so I set the same program to record on Sunday, got yellow "X", meaning it was already recorded, I set it to restore and it recorded the show. Now the kicker, later on Sunday I went to DVR and there were 2 recordings of the same show, so it somehow restored the original recording.
Dan

My Timer was set and it showed either a bubble (I can't remember if it was green or blue) showing that there were no conflicts and it appeared in the Daily Schedule. The next day, I looked in My Recordings and they weren't listed. However, I viewed the Daily Schedule and scrolled back to the previous night and the recordings were listed and showed that they recorded successfully.

Same Issue for me once on the regular hopper a few weeks ago. And it was multiple episodes for the same program AND they were my wife's, too! Glad she wasn't too PO'd. So far I have not seen this since.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

This morning, woke up and noticed that both recordings for American Restoration on History were missing. I checked the Deleted Recordings folder and they were not there either. They were both on the DVR the night before. My DVR is about 70% full. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I'm wondering if I might have a failing hard drive or something. Thanks.

This morning, woke up and noticed that both recordings for American Restoration on History were missing. I checked the Deleted Recordings folder and they were not there either. They were both on the DVR the night before. My DVR is about 70% full. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I'm wondering if I might have a failing hard drive or something. Thanks.

I know this can be frustrating and I am happy to help you with it, would you please PM me with the phone number on the account to better help you?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts