MLB 2010 Season

Tigers fans - it may finally happen - an all HD season from FSN Detroit!

2010 Detroit Tigers telecast schedule

Aug / Sept not listed yet, but you can assume from the first 4 months that any game not relegated to the plus feed will be HD!

They also added that April 7, a night the Pistons and Red Wings have games at 7, that the Tigers vs. KC game will be joined in progress around 10pm (end of the red wings game). We'll only see an hour or so, but even it will be HD!

Aug / Sept not listed yet, but you can assume from the first 4 months that any game not relegated to the plus feed will be HD!

They also added that April 7, a night the Pistons and Red Wings have games at 7, that the Tigers vs. KC game will be joined in progress around 10pm (end of the red wings game). We'll only see an hour or so, but even it will be HD!

Thanks for the schedule Jason, I've been waiting for this to show up. :up

I don't see any games listed as being on the FSN + channels.

Any word if the + channel will be in HD this year ?

Last edited:
Plus in HD is doubtful. Right now one game is scheduled for Plus - April 11.

That could change if the Wings end up on NBC that day.

Other games could be moved to Plus in April if the Wings make the playoffs, wherever there would be conflicts. The Pistons are a team that will not be a problem for the Tigers schedule this year.

Awesome, best news I've heard all month. I can't wait til opening day. Thanks for posting.:):):):):)

I wonder if they'll re-air that April 7 game in its entirety later that night or the next day.

Last edited:
:eek:

Listening to the Reds broadcast on XM184, Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman announced a trade rumor of Albert Pujols from the Cards for Ryan Howard from the Phillies in a straight up deal.

Listening to the Reds broadcast on XM184, Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman announced a trade rumor of Albert Pujols from the Cards for Ryan Howard from the Phillies in a straight up deal.
I highly doubt that will every happen. Pujols is in a league of his own; not even Howard is worth a Pujols in a straight up trade. Plus, each player represents their respective franchise.

I will say however, that the Cards are in need of a left handed power bat and the Phils are in need of a right handed power bat. Also, Howard is from St. Louis

I highly doubt that will every happen. Pujols is in a league of his own; not even Howard is worth a Pujols in a straight up trade. Plus, each player represents their respective franchise.

I will say however, that the Cards are in need of a left handed power bat and the Phils are in need of a right handed power bat. Also, Howard is from St. Louis

I saw that too ......
If I were St. Louis, I'd pass.
If I were the Phils, I'd jump on it.
The Phils GM said he hasn't heard about this one yet. :)

But then again, you know what happens when GM's deny stuff ....

Sources: Phillies discuss Ryan Howard for Albert Pujols deal - ESPN

It's almost hard to believe the Mets medical circus goes on and on. First we find out over the winter that Carlose Beltran had surgery but did not consult with Mets' physicians the way he was supposed to.

Now, Jose Reyes has a thyroid condition. But he doesn't. He'll be out up to two months. That is not announced by the Mets, but by Reyes's agent. The Mets have no comment. But then Jerry Manuel says he expects Reyes back in the spring training lineup the last week of March. Omar Minaya says nothing. Then we find out that Reyes is mad that the Mets told the media that Reyes has a thyroid problem. Except that the Mets have been eerily silent.

And you thought last year was bizarre...:rolleyes:

Sandra

What Yankee fan ever thought they would see this:

bigronan__1268589839_9009.jpg

Scorned by New York, tenor regains a voice - The Boston Globe

Texas Rangers manager Ron Washington tested positive for cocaine during the 2009 season, SI.com has learned.

Washington, 57, has been subject to increased drug testing since his failed test, which was administered by Major League Baseball last July, and he has passed all of his subsequent tests. In deciding to support Washington and retain him as manager, the Rangers accepted his apology as heartfelt and also his explanation that this was a one-time transgression.

Rangers manager Ron Washington failed drug test for cocaine - MLB - SI.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts